• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Madden '11 Online Franchise Interest Thread

thomasbk said:
So you were able to finish a game?? Great! I was almost ready to give up on this! :p
I'm going to drop out. I just can't get into madden this year. I'll probably trade it in for NBA 2k11.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
johnny_park said:
I'm going to drop out. I just can't get into madden this year. I'll probably trade it in for NBA 2k11.

Boo. Can I play as both Redskins and Chargers now?

thomasbk

Thanks! It hasn't been easy! :p

Has everyone played their game? I didn't check this weekend, and I think its time to advance?

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Has anyone else played each other yet?

Hope so. I wonder if I'm playing anyone this week. Bring it on.:D

thomasbk

sun-drop signed up as the 49ers, and plays someone else this week, I dont remember who.

He didn't play last weeks game, so who ever plays him will need to contact him to see if he's still interested.

W1SSY

I am scheduled for a game vs the johnny par. For me I will be able to play tomorrow from 1pm - 6pm eastern. If we can't get it played then I am alright with it simulated or him playing it.

thomasbk

W1SSY said:
I am scheduled for a game vs the johnny par. For me I will be able to play tomorrow from 1pm - 6pm eastern. If we can't get it played then I am alright with it simulated or him playing it.
I think johnny park is out of the franchise! so you can play your game against the cpu.

I havent checked anything in like a week! did everyone play their last game?
Sorry, I got Fifa 11 and NBA 2K11 last week, so I havent been keeping up with madden! :(

I'll try to do a better job here! :p

thomasbk

You're supposed to play who ever you have on your schedule.

If you you're just looking for a friendly match then ignore me :p

Sorry dudes, I think Im gonna have to back out the madden league. 2K league starts tonight and I won't be able to dedicate myself to both. I held out as long as I could in hopes that more people would join but, honestly, it looks like the league is dead. :(

W1SSY

Yea it seems that the league is dead or it is atleast for me. I tried to do it but school work is just building up.

thomasbk

I've also been busy, and when I get free time I'm playing mostly Fifa now :p

I can keep it going if there's still someone interested!, but if there is no one interested then I guess I'll just let it die.
So is there anyone still interested?

Top Bottom