• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 ver Street Fighter 25th Anniversary collection has SFA 1-3 (PS1), SFA3MAX PSP...

Chairhome

Digital download codes for PSN: Street Fighter Alpha 1-3 (PSone), Street fighter Alpha 3 MAX (PSP), and 3rd Strike Online DLC.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/12/ps3-street-fighter-anniversary-collectors-set-throws-in-even-mo/

joystiq said:
The Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set is packed with content, only a little of which is a belt. Today, at Comic-Con, Capcom revealed even more stuff for the PS3 version, and since it's digital it doesn't take any more room in the box.

In addition to the games and materials already announced, the PS3 version includes downloads for the PSOne Classics versions of all three Street Fighter Alphas, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on PSP, the DLC for Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online, and 175 PSN avatars. Why not?

The collection will be out on September 18 for $150.

Would only care if it were arcade perfect Alpha ports with good online, but Capcom knows people will still buy without them putting any real effort forward.

apesh1t

Banned
Man, you can piece all that together for way cheaper than 150 bucks. I still have the Alpha collection on the PS2 and it works great in my PS3.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Would only care if it were arcade perfect Alpha ports with good online,

Basically, sub-par PSX ports and a $5 (at the moment) PSP port that is decent but could be better.

*yawn* Wake me up when there's some value, Capcom to rebuying the same damn things I already have.

Recall

The content in the Anniversary Collection was already pretty awesome at the price point, so even more content perfect versions or not is ace.

I hope one day Alpha 2 gets a HD update, like Third Strike.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Basically, sub-par PSX ports and a $5 (at the moment) PSP port that is decent but could be better.

*yawn* Wake me up when there's some value, Capcom to rebuying the same damn things I already have.

If you're looking for good reasons to waste money, just go downtown or something.

TheOGB

Banned
Keep on riding that Sony dick or something, Capcom. Idk, what do anti-Sony people usually have to say at times like these

Top Bottom