• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rabi-Ribi Platinum Edition for PS4, Switch launches October 24 (includes the base game with all downloadable content)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

Via Gematsu:

Rabi-Ribi Platinum Edition will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on October 24 for $49.99, publishers Justdan International and Sekai Project, and developers CreSpirit and GemaYue announced.

The physical edition will include a copy of the game, B2-size fabric poster, the original soundtrack on a USB card, two event CG IC card stickers, and a special box. First print copies will include a PIKO Hammer pin badge.

Here is an overview of the game, via Justdan International:
Originally released on Steam in 2016 and receiving overwhelming positive reviews, the 2D platform action adventure game Rabi-Ribi has since been ported to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Now, it is set to release a Platinum Edition, which includes all downloadable content, for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, along with an announcement of rich game content.

The Platinum Edition combines all downloadable content released to date. It includes a “Digital Artbook” with over 100 pages, “Cicini’s Halloween!” where you explore new maps with Cicini, “Is the order a DLC?” for collecting more Easter eggs, the distinct battle style “CocoaMode,” the “Orchestra Music Mode & Skin” offering both auditory and visual enjoyment, and the dreamy collaboration costume “TEVI x Rabi-Ribi Collab Costume Skin.” With this edition, you can have the most complete Rabi-Ribi experience all at once!

Power Pro

Dammit, and i just caved on getting the digital version on Switch cuz I didn't think it'd get a physical version.

Where can I get this??

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Dammit, and i just caved on getting the digital version on Switch cuz I didn't think it'd get a physical version.

Where can I get this??
I'm waiting for more details as well. Right now there's only the Japanese version listed on PlayAsia, which doesn't come with English language support.

lPnwiH9.png

Top Bottom