• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Multiplayer on PS3

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am considering making the switch and playing Vegas 2 on PS3 instead of X360. Who here has a microphone and is interested in getting a clan together for it? Perhaps Home will be in place soon and we could use Vegas 2 as the launching point for getting adjusted to the Home matchmaking system.

I was thinking just the same. My roommate plans on purchasing Vegas 2 for his 360, so I figured I'd just ..play on live BUT I would love to play this on my PS3 (After losing interest in Burnout Paradise, I haven't spent too much time with my PS3, COD4 for the 360 > my spare time =\).. I'm just not sure how large of a community it will have on PSN.

I've already pre-ordered my copy for PS3, so I'm definitely interested in joining/starting a clan. Just let me know where to sign up.:D

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am keeping an eye out for reviews and for feedback. I may wait until a day or two after release before I make a decision. Right now, I have the X360 version reserved but that could change.

DenogginizerOS said:
I am keeping an eye out for reviews and for feedback. I may wait until a day or two after release before I make a decision. Right now, I have the X360 version reserved but that could change.

Go 360. Ah, boy.. the only reason I purchased the PS3 version was because my roommate's 360 was sent in for service.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Just saw there's a patch for the PS3 version. Hope it's better now, gonna try it out tonight. :)

ashley789

Wow the last time I played Rainbow Six was a long time ago. I had it for Gameboy. I don't know where it is now though.. :(

Top Bottom