• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

GeekyDad

Nah it still doesnt work. When i open the NeoGaf app it'll open via the duckduckgo broswer.

Looked in the settings of duckduckgo for "open in app" Very annoying..
I think what's got both me and nightmare-slain confused is you calling the NeoGAF on your phone an "app." You are using a browser on your phone to get to GAF, right? Or is there an actual app with an icon and all that you just touch on your phone to open NeoGAF?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Might install pure for this nuisance

Also on DDG if i hold the reaction tab i get an overlay tab with various options that i have to remove by clicking next to it ffs

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just gold.
follow me please GIF

Krathoon

I may get Diablo 4 since I had a good tax refund. It is coming soon. Final Fantasy 16 is next. I already pre-ordered that one. I had to get the steelbook.

I also got a gamer chair I need to put together. My old office chair kept flaking all over the place.

I would not mind getting this, but the shipping is $20.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah that's probably it.

DDG's different layout must fuck with me mind i guess.

Thanks for your help guys.

A refund? Damn, that must be nice. :D

Love that background. Where'd you get that?
It's from persona 5. It appears when the day is changing in game.

I can't find the exact image I used but if you search you'll see different ones.

Edit: this might be it. Not sure if it's the same resolution

nkb7k0pbj1x01.jpg

persona-5-day-change-wallpaper-v0-23qp4h3iotw91.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Krathoon

I guess Playboy: The Mansion is like a Sims game. I bet it is also like a museum.

Edit: Hah. It also had an expansion pack.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

It's from persona 5. It appears when the day is changing in game.

I can't find the exact image I used but if you search you'll see different ones.

Edit: this might be it. Not sure if it's the same resolution

nkb7k0pbj1x01.jpg

persona-5-day-change-wallpaper-v0-23qp4h3iotw91.jpg
That is gorgeous art. Is there a site you're getting these images from that forms the image to the iPhone perspective? I've got an SE. Would love to have something similar. Looks so cool.

Krathoon

I hate it when I have bonus content with a PS4 game and I forget to redeem it before it expires. I had a Persona 5 Royal theme I forgot to redeem.

That is gorgeous art. Is there a site you're getting these images from that forms the image to the iPhone perspective? I've got an SE. Would love to have something similar. Looks so cool.
Nah I just downloaded it and set it as my wallpaper. Didn't need to adjust it or anything.

Persona 5 has lots of great artwork but yeah unless you have played it then most won't do anything for you. The city background is cool and doesn't scream Persona unless you have played the game.

This is another of my favourite to use as wallpaper it's from Persona 3.

d60f7528bfc95059ea678209f793b75e.jpg

GeekyDad

Nah I just downloaded it and set it as my wallpaper. Didn't need to adjust it or anything.

Persona 5 has lots of great artwork but yeah unless you have played it then most won't do anything for you. The city background is cool and doesn't scream Persona unless you have played the game.

This is another of my favourite to use as wallpaper it's from Persona 3.

d60f7528bfc95059ea678209f793b75e.jpg
I just went ahead and downloaded the dark image from your first reply. It looks so cool. I love the way the top of the image seamlessly blends in with the actual phone (also black). I love Persona and all, but it's just the image itself that makes me want to keep it. I love that art style.

Thanks

I'm trying to eat healthier and treat my body better.

At the weekend I had some Chinese food and I just didn't enjoy it. I felt sick and bloated afterwards. I mean the food was nice but it made me feel awful. It's not worth it to feel like that. Yesterday I made rice with vegetables, prawns, and chicken. It was beautiful and it felt good not to be so bloated after eating. Today I made some potatoes with mushrooms and gravy.

And last week I felt so tired. My body feels so run down. I hardly drink water. Mostly I drink sugar free cola, milk, orange juice, or beer. I know I really need to cut back on the alcohol but that feels impossible. So I'm trying to drink more water for now. I bought a bottle of water and I'll just keep filling that up at home or at work.

Have started taking vitamins too. I have had some pains in my joints and I don't know if it's the vitamins but it doesn't feel as bad now after taking the vitamins for about a week. Well I've had them for longer but wasn't taking them every day.

I do get excercise. I can easily do 10,000 steps a day and my job is physical so I feel like I'm active enough. I just need to stop eating so much junk, drink more water, and try cut down the alcohol.

badblue

About 4 year ago a friend "moved" out of country and her TV has been sitting in my basement since wrapped up in a blanket. Had to move some things around down there today and decided to take a look at it to maybe put it up for sale or something because I figure it was some cheapo brand TV.

Nope... it's a 47" LG that better then 36" TV I've been watching in my living room for the past decade.
shocked jim carrey GIF

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
About 4 year ago a friend "moved" out of country and her TV has been sitting in my basement since wrapped up in a blanket. Had to move some things around down there today and decided to take a look at it to maybe put it up for sale or something because I figure it was some cheapo brand TV.

Nope... it's a 47" LG that better then 36" TV I've been watching in my living room for the past decade.
shocked jim carrey GIF

36"? What were you watching TV on your old phone?

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Thinking about going to see Suzume after work, but I am also dying to see Dungeons & Dragons in theaters again. Decisions, decisions.

badblue

I'm stuck on hold. The hold music is interspersed with messaging of all the vague general good things the company does.

Just sounds like them jerking off over all the things they do other then what I pay them for.
unimpressed jerk off motion GIF

Krathoon

I think they made a mistake and accidentally discounted the Pixel Remaster bundle. People are saying it is $74 now.

I snagged it.

Krathoon

I'm stuck on hold. The hold music is interspersed with messaging of all the vague general good things the company does.

Just sounds like them jerking off over all the things they do other then what I pay them for.
unimpressed jerk off motion GIF
I always found it funny how they act like they care while putting you on hold a huge amount of time.

darkonaut

Neo Member
I do get excercise. I can easily do 10,000 steps a day and my job is physical so I feel like I'm active enough. I just need to stop eating so much junk, drink more water, and try cut down the alcohol.
The exercise factor is real. My also-physical job has been intermittently slow the last few months and when a day was slow, it seemed to contribute more to my feeling like crap than eating junk, getting dehydrated, or forgetting to take that multivitamin. I kind of love it when other shifts slack off because then I stay moving doing what they should have…which lets me get away with the alcohol after work.

Last edited:
Thinking about going to see Suzume after work, but I am also dying to see Dungeons & Dragons in theaters again. Decisions, decisions.
Why not both?

I love having cinema days where I'll watch 2 movies. In between movies I'll go out and maybe get something to eat or take a walk around to stretch my legs.

If Suzume and Mario are still showing tomorrow then that's what I'm going to do! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Top Bottom