• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

A solid 7/10 here.

Those eyes. :/ 6.5/10

7/10 She look familiar but I can't remember where I've seen her.

My avatar is from Ojamajo Doremi, specifically this scene.

doremi.ojamajo.doremiohuhb.jpg

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
A artist girl I work with is supposed to make me an avatar that represents the name..hehe.. whatever that means. For now, mine sucks.

Oh and Sib's 9/10, love that show!

pixelation

I'll say 9/10 for her too... nice :)

I've no idea of who that is, but i find it striking and somewhat menacing.

8/10

Now i come to you guys to rate my avatar, i know you guys tell it like it is!!!, i apologize for the lack of transparency (i don't know how to do that, something about photoshop, but i don't have it).

Edit: Full size if it helps any.

aE1tPGn.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've no idea of who that is, but i find it striking and somewhat menacing.

8/10

Now i come to you guys to rate my avatar, i know you guys tell it like it is!!!, i apologize for the lack of transparency (i don't know how to do that, something about photoshop, but i don't have it).

Edit: Full size if it helps any.

aE1tPGn.png
Spider-you, spider-you, doing whatever a self insert into a pop culture icon can~

8/10

Star Wars Episode III/Empire Strikes Back. You should try the Ninj/strafer thing of using different Winstead photos in rotation, would look great I think.
strafer and ninj post quite a lot and often, I think. They are well known enough that they can change their avatar without running the risk of many people not recognizing them. I don't post as often as I used to, so I guess I just stick to what I have now. Thanks for the idea anyway, I may try it when I find the time is right.
Goku is pretty cool have no idea who the face is though.
5/10 for confusion
Stitch is cool. 8/10

TEJ

strafer and ninj post quite a lot and often, I think. They are well known enough that they can change their avatar without running the risk of many people not recognizing them. I don't post as often as I used to, so I guess I just stick to what I have now. Thanks for the idea anyway, I may try it when I find the time is right.

Stitch is cool. 8/10

Don't know who that is 5/10

Top Bottom