• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

pixelation

the context is minerva is my favorite transformers character and the best female character in the whole franchise :lol

smug/annoyed ganondorf, 8/10

I like it, eventhough i don't know who minerva is (i do know a mech named minerva but she's from Mazinger Z).

8.5/10

7.5/10

+ Clean transparency
+ Colour-matched themed border, distinct
+ Excellent framing of subject art

- Robot 'eyes' are looking left away from post, evoking a sense of snooty disdain

Gravity Falls? Star Wars? I dunno, but 8.2/10.

*EDIT* Aliasing is a little obvious after you scaled the image up(?), so minus 0.5 points. Final score: 7.7. For higher points in future, add more raccoons.

Übermatik;164800500 said:
Gravity Falls? Star Wars? I dunno, but 8.2/10.

*EDIT* Aliasing is a little obvious after you scaled the image up(?), so minus 0.5 points. Final score: 7.7. For higher points in future, add more raccoons.

Dog that is buried up to its head in sand, and wearing sunglasses. not bad.
Next time choose a corgi though, 8/10

Skull_Splosion

Neo Member
Übermatik;164872407 said:
Ellen Page is very pretty indeed. 9/10, would be perfect with transparency.

That's one hip dog. 8/10
I know mine is generic and plan to make my own eventually. Just gotta find the time lol. I thought this pic was funny the first time I watched an MLG parody vid and have had it on my hard drive forever lol

That's one hip dog. 8/10
I know mine is generic and plan to make my own eventually. Just gotta find the time lol. I thought this pic was funny the first time I watched an MLG parody vid and have had it on my hard drive forever lol
That's the definition of busy, lol. Still got a chuckle.
5/10

Mr. Doop

Übermatik;164916954 said:
I honestly had difficulty figuring out what it was until I turned my theme to Dark, and then I found the transparency a bit jarring :( But I like the style and the vibrant colours... 6.5/10.

Puppy with sunglasses! 9/10

why everybody keeps calling me lewd -___-

fun avatar but those white lines kind of ruin it

2/5

I like it! Interesting drawing and expression... though the fact she's missing some colouring for her sclera is a little off putting... 7.5/10

*EDIT* Also I can't tell if she's pouting of sticking her tongue out...

the chris

Übermatik;165072666 said:
I like it! Interesting drawing and expression... though the fact she's missing some colouring for her sclera is a little off putting... 7.5/10

Classic
10/10

zkylon

zkylewd
Übermatik;165072666 said:

sticking her tongue out haha

A bit hazy, but I like the art style.

B+/10
not the biggest fan of ellen page but i like b&w and that's a cool picture

5/5

Top Bottom