• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate Zuck's new look

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

4u3kFO6.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Mistake

I think he does look better, but it's pretty weird since he's a dad. Gives me lonely island vibes

He's in mad shape though. That musk fight threat really put his ass in gear

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

If he likes, that’s good enough. I’m far from the best dressed and don’t try to be cutting edge fashion so I totally understand the position of who cares what other people think.

Plus, he is one of the richest people to ever exist. He can do anything he wants.

I don’t get the hate for him either. He seems like a fairly normal guy who really cares about his wife. Of all the people who are “famous “ right now, he is far from the worst.

Hrk69

Gold Member
He's getting there. This is miles better than before

But he looks a bit like the character you see when they pick someone to play a 'Zuck' role in movies

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Again.. I saw a mini doc of this. Something boiling down to getting aligned with the gen z crowd regarding optics from marketing perspective. May remember it wrong

Then again they'd just as easy could've changed some code in "it"

Robot Wtf GIF

Last edited:

Soodanim

That stolen valor line was brilliant. Better than any post this thread will get to be honest.

The funniest thing about this new look is the custom gear. If it was purely for comfort purposes you could say he's a rich man who doesn't care. But he's gone out of his way to do this.

Glasses aren't catching on any time soon, either. Battery tech alone needs a ridiculous leap for it to be viable, and the the lack of physical controls means they're just not viable outside of viewing. Fine for output, probably terrible for input.

Top Bottom