• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate Zuck's new look

Sybrix

He looks like that kid from Malcolm in the MIddle where the kids go of into cliques

cqjrupkw41o31.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
He's in mad shape though. That musk fight threat really put his ass in gear
Musk absolutely rank outsider at this point.

I wonder if you can draw conclusions from the two's physiques though. One, doing the work, getting results. The other getting increasingly corpulent, sallow, tired. Better dressed though.

Pick your champion.

I wonder if Tim Cook could be persuaded to go on the juice to make things more interesting.

Last edited:

tommib

Musk absolutely rank outsider at this point.

I wonder if you can draw conclusions from the two's physiques though. One, doing the work, getting results. The other getting increasingly corpulent, sallow, tired. Better dressed though.

Pick your champion.

I wonder if Tim Cook could be persuaded to go on the juice to make things more interesting.
Tim Cook has always been super fit. He works out everyday. Man is 63 years old.

StueyDuck

when you have the type of money guys like that have there's no excuse not to get dack and get fit as fuck.

good on him for not wasting his time.

i don't really care though at the end of the day, man could be blob, makes no difference in my life.

BlackTron

Every photo of him looks taken at just the wrong unlucky nanosecond to appear as awkward as possible. It brings flashbacks of how insecure and awkward I felt while trying to mask it when I was 17, but magnified.

The best I can surmise is that being a public figure with all eyes on you at all times could just double down on this complex of how you are perceived making the "trying to look like you don't give a fuck while having to give a fuck to be trying" spiral hard to break out of.

Reactions: Gp1

RAÏSanÏa

Vintage vibe. 8/10

Oversize ts with loose jeans are like a contemporary take on a Zen outfit. Small medallion to emphasize.

Shirt is getting pretty close to an oversize crop. One of my early 90s fashion faves.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

That stolen valor line was brilliant. Better than any post this thread will get to be honest.

The funniest thing about this new look is the custom gear. If it was purely for comfort purposes you could say he's a rich man who doesn't care. But he's gone out of his way to do this.

Glasses aren't catching on any time soon, either. Battery tech alone needs a ridiculous leap for it to be viable, and the the lack of physical controls means they're just not viable outside of viewing. Fine for output, probably terrible for input.
Not to mention privacy and GUESS WHAT - the whole of EU is not a single-consent state!

dave_d

To be fair on smart glasses I remember one of the conversations I had with a co-working about 15-20 years ago. We thought it would be game changing if someone developed a GPS that actually displayed on the windshield of your car and literally lit up the road it wanted you to take. (Or at least displayed an arrow over the street it wanted you to turn down.) If they ever get smart glasses to work you could literally have something like this which would be cool.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Both Elon and Jeff Bezos had similar glow ups. These billionares have access to products and stylists most of us cant even dream of.

Makeup makes so many women go from 5s to 9s. We dont have that luxury. Maybe men should look into hiring stylists and makeup. Great clips is keeping me at 5.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
It does not suit him, but I like the fact that he does not care about dressing to expectations.
But that's what he's doing. He's dressing to the expectation that he's just a tech bro and not a Reptilian Trillionaire!

Everyone saying "good on him who cares what people think" but that's exactly what precipitated this change in look.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Both Elon and Jeff Bezos had similar glow ups. These billionares have access to products and stylists most of us cant even dream of.

Makeup makes so many women go from 5s to 9s. We dont have that luxury. Maybe men should look into hiring stylists and makeup. Great clips is keeping me at 5.
Elon must have had access to the most advanced glow down products too.

near

Gold Member
But that's what he's doing. He's dressing to the expectation that he's just a tech bro and not a Reptilian Trillionaire!

Everyone saying "good on him who cares what people think" but that's exactly what precipitated this change in look.
Isn’t the expectation that he dress and present himself like every other billionaire in America? Suit and shirt combo? Out of the top 5 billionaires in the states, he is an anomaly so far as how he presents himself in the public space. He has always remained as the t-shirt/jeans tech nerd, but now he is that t-shirt/jeans tech nerd that has embraced he's curly hair and is always wearing a necklace lmao.

x814VIt.jpeg

6f1nkRF.jpeg

AMS4vT5.jpeg

6AHdydp.png

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Isn’t the expectation that he dress and present himself like every other billionaire in America? Suit and shirt combo? Out of the top 5 billionaires in the states, he is an anomaly so far as how he presents himself in the public space. He has always remained as the t-shirt/jeans tech nerd, but now he is that t-shirt/jeans tech nerd that has embraced he's curly hair and is always wearing a necklace lmao.

x814VIt.jpeg

6f1nkRF.jpeg

AMS4vT5.jpeg

6AHdydp.png
The expectation is that he appear more human and less reptilian/android and he's done just that.

near

Gold Member
The expectation is that he appear more human and less reptilian/android and he's done just that.
I don't get it. What do you mean appear less reptilian/android? Looks human to me! They all talk like androids in interviews, but he honestly seems the most human out of all those guys I listed there.

violence

x814VIt.jpeg

6f1nkRF.jpeg

AMS4vT5.jpeg

6AHdydp.png
Behold! The modern tech Mount Rushmore.

Last edited:

Tams

He seems happy. Good for him.

I don't care for his products, but hey ho.

The Latin t-shirts on the other hand, are very cringey though.

Top Bottom