• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate Zuck's new look

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
It's his camouflage for when he tries to enter your mind and have his way with your thoughts
marina-sirtis-deanna-troi.gif

GymWolf

Gold Member
He's just gotta shave the sides so he's got the llama haircut like mahomes.

Plus, no glasses are not replacing smartphones.
I think he is right, they just need to make them as light and cumbersome free as regualar glasses, anything more than that and they are gonna have the same problem of vr headsets that are still way too bulky and heavy.

So maybe in 50 years from now at best.

100 years for techy contact lens.

Last edited:

Trilobit

Anything is better than his previous Roman emperor haircut. But I hate those tiny microphones, at that point just give the person you interview a clip-on.

He's just gotta shave the sides so he's got the llama haircut like mahomes.

Plus, no glasses are not replacing smartphones.

I don't think they will replace phones as the input method on goggles looks ridiculous in public. But I can see it becoming big. It being easy to watch youtube while I'm on the gym or taking walks is something I've been looking forward to a long time.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Looks good for 40. People are softened up on Zuckerberg in the last few years so whatever he is doing is working. Maybe it's cuz fb is less relevant and ppl have found better targets, ie musk

Top Bottom