• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things as I play catch-up:

-Condolences Raw :(
-Very pleased to see the man himself here and particularly for this list which will serve me well
-SA! :O How unreasonable.
-Sad I missed some grand facebookening :(
-Love the new thread title, thanks Opie
-Love the Tence group shot!
-RIP to all the facial hair that has fallen this month, wtf guys
-I really want Kingdoms of Amalur now :p
-Kinda wish I'd swung by on V-day so I could have swiped .la1n's valentine
-In fact the thread was just incredibly entertaining on V-day in general
-I see we've been blame spaced
-I swear you guys were chatting up Fifth Element the same day we rechristened our kitty Leeloo Madison Mewltipass. Our thoughts, they are linked.
-lmao 4chan RP conspiracy, gold
-have not posted in 22 days and still at #15, this is why I kinda had to swear you guys off when shit got real (witticism!).
-having a hard time choosing the 2nd-best Lissavatar. I know what the best one is but I can't find it anywhere...

Definitely a few jaw-droppers over the past couple of weeks, but I won't recount them. I limit my pot-stirring to the chocolate variety, generally speaking.

.la1n

He wears no hair product, it stands up by the flames of passion!

7QN

Sadetar

Its too bad that our time zones dont mesh well. Whenever I end up falling into TinyChat with my chest unfurled for the world to see, it's usually very early, or very late depending on how you view it on your side of the world.
I know. It is really a shame. We should try to be there at the same time some day. Also it seems that people are on TinyChat at times when I am either just going to shower or just out of the shower meaning I wear very little to max a towel, so I don't use the cam myself.

And, I suppose she was overcome by something unnatural because she took it upon herself to strip me of my clothes and draw me in the raw:

davedough.jpg

At first I was a bit frightened that I'd caused Lissar to infatuate about me so much that she would take to drawing me barely clothed, but slowly... and with some help... I've gotten used to my celebrity. It is a rough life, but it is one that I have chosen.
Well yes, you have just that kind of effect on people. I understand it. You can't help it and you just need to learn to live with it.

And that painting is absolute smashing. Wow. Again great job from Lissar.

You make it sound like I want to prevent it from happening.
No, no. We all know you would enjoy it very much. We were just thinking your best interest and how you could have a long-lasting memory if you could watch it all over again. ^__^

That is just priceless. ^__^ Love it. <3

RawPower
Posts on GAF naked
(Today, 4:20 PM)
That also happens to me all the time.

:O

That sounds very serious. I won't ask anymore if you don't want to talk about it, but just know that we're here for you.

Thanks, to be honest half that list is just random nouns. Stuff that's going on is a bit too personal and raw to really recount here. But I did miss you guys quite a bit and I feel bad for disappearing. I suppose I shouldn't, but I do.

When I heard it I thought of KQVi. I'm probably the only one.

Now we're two.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Best game narrator

Definitely :eek: I searched for a collection of Zounds! but found nothing ;.;

Found this instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69M2iiI__XQ

Girl in the tooooooooower, I'm reeeaaaaaaaching out! Please teeeeeeeell me whaaaaaaat to dooooooooooooooo. *raises hands to the sky*

Thanks, to be honest half that list is just random nouns. Stuff that's going on is a bit too personal and raw to really recount here. But I did miss you guys quite a bit and I feel bad for disappearing. I suppose I shouldn't, but I do.

Now we're two.

Well as long as we can help to cheer you up :eek:

Three even. Need more KQVI love in here.

I'm gonna be back in LA by the end of the week I think, then it's looking like mid-march the lady will come back with me to Austin for a while. Name the time and place though, my eternal opponent :D

Nice! Be sure to set your return to Austin tickets for AFTER the 16th (that's our tentative date for the bar crawl), though. More news on that to come. ^_^

Have I ever mentioned I used to play in 9-ball tournaments?

You're just making it more necessary for you to come, you know.

What. A. Month.
Time to catch u-zzzzzz
zzzzzzzzz
zzz

KVhDCl.jpg

Welcome back, Echo!

Gonna hang out on the town or chilling at some venue? Name the day I'll most likely be there though.

edit: oooh shit, will it be the 17th? Discussions will be had.

I really need to get that thread up with Seth C, I see. O_O

See, this is why SC2gaf is best gaf. I got a gif from a fellow gaffer in response to mine's:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35535330&postcount=8861

Step up your game, "real"gaf.

Just you wait, Jason. Just you wait.

I propose we do a weekly Together Alone Tiny Chat sessions starting with tonight. Everybody on cams, two drink minimum, clothes optional. I will come up with drinking games that will get rid of the case of the Mondays.

I'm in there playing our theme song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom