• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love hugs! I'd give each and every one of you a hug irl and you'd love it because my hugs are great :D

It's my preferred way of saying hello.

HA! Mine too breh..

image.php

Filling the world with smiles, laughter and hugs.. one person at a time.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
My cat and I.

Yes the dress is hastily thrown on. I was wearing a black shirt before and that doesn't make for good contrast (poor black cat.)

I love that I got all of her cute noises. Also, during the part where she's standing up she went to slam her head against the Mac (as she likes to do.)

And yes, there are a lot of books.

Had the most real talk ever.

Ate a hot dog. Like, a really good hot dog.

Sat by a harbour.

Feelin' fine.
...I want a hot dog now.

So, last night I went to see Killing Them Softly at like 00:15. Fantastic film, even if people were talking through it. Some of them just up and let after being there for an hour, which was weird, especially as they'd already been late. I think late night cinema is my new favourite thing to do.

So then I walked back home hating all the drunk club-goers because...fuck them, got back and for some fucking stupid reason, someone put he router on the stairs, stretching the wire across the hallway to my room, so obviously I trip over it, breaking the aerial off. Now I think that it's just broken because I can't connect any more, and write an angry note saying "DON'T PUT THE ROUTER ON THE STAIRS. I WILL TRIP OVER IT. THIS IS WHY WE DON'T HAVE ANY INTERNET AGAIN". Turns out it's fine. Oops.

EVOL 100%

...I want a hot dog now.

So, last night I went to see Killing Them Softly at like 00:15. Fantastic film, even if people were talking through it. Some of them just up and let after being there for an hour, which was weird, especially as they'd already been late. I think late night cinema is my new favourite thing to do.

Oh yeah, I relaly want to watch this.

I was wrong. I don't feel fine.

I'm going to sleep.

What happened man? :(

I think I should really start cutting down on drinking and smoking. I think they're bringing bakc the nodules in my vocal cords. i don't shout or anything but my voice is getting slowly but surely more husky and hoarser. I don't even drink or smoke that much :(

goddamn vocal cords disorder coming back to bite me in the ass 10 years later

.la1n

I think I should really start cutting down on drinking and smoking. I think they're bringing bakc the nodules in my vocal cords. i don't shout or anything but my voice is getting slowly but surely more husky and hoarser. I don't even drink or smoke that much :(

goddamn vocal cords disorder coming back to bite me in the ass 10 years later

I cut out smoking all together and it helped tremendously. Not saying you should quit altogether but cutting back couldn't be anything but beneficial. Drinking....I'm working on that one...

Changing your avatar again I see.
nod.gif

EVOL 100%

I cut out smoking all together and it helped tremendously. Not saying you should quit altogether but cutting back couldn't be anything but beneficial. Drinking....I'm working on that one...

Changing your avatar again I see.
nod.gif

But I only smoke like 4 cigs a day D:

And I'm not the same with you! I at least have a constant theme with my avatars, thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom