• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reggielution Photoshop Thread?

satterfield

BIGTIME TV MOGUL
Does anyone have a link to the Reggie-lution photoshop thread that appeared after E3? It was freaking hilarious and I wanted to share it with some people here at work. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Gattsu25

Banned
this entire Reggie thing is beyond me. Am I supposed to be amused by the new ogre that's representing a game company?

"My name is Reggie, and I'm about kicking ass. I'm about taking names, and we're about making games."

The fuck is this shit?

satterfield

BIGTIME TV MOGUL
Gattsu,

You mistake people's amusement with Reggie with some sort of blind devotion or admiration, but you're missing the point. It's funny because it's so ridiculous. Just so happens that myself and a bunch of people on our staff love that sort of humor. Some of the photoshop stuff in that thread was damn pretty smart. Anyone?

BuddyC

the thread was lost in the great crash of GAF, and then the subsequent loss of the temporary forum.

Gattsu25

Banned
satt, I never even noticed any Reggie threads and only read up about him in the new Game Informer so I wasn't sure if it was geniune or not.

At least...that's my official excuse

BuddyC

Gattsu25 said:
satt, I never even noticed any Reggie threads and only read up about him in the new Game Informer so I wasn't sure if it was geniune or not.

At least...that's my official excuse

I saw him live and in person. My, that was an event.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
http://reggie.flu3ncy.net/

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

7.gif

16.jpg

48.jpg

GDGF

Soothsayer
Metal Cow Solid or whatever that guy's name is might have it (as he archived quite a few GA threads on his own site)

Top Bottom