• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder: 3rd Annual Maxgames Video Game Tournament (July 23)(S.F. Bay Area)

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Event: 3rd Annual Maxgames Video Game Tournament

logo.gif

When: July 23, 2004
Where: The Tech Museum; San Jose, CA. (downtown)

"Come and take part in the BIGGEST video game tournament around. Step up and play video games on Microsoft's Xbox, Nintendo's GameCube, and Sony's PlayStation 2 consoles, with the final four of select games facing off on the Giant Dome Screen!"

- Pizza chats with The Art Institute of California and The International Game Developers Association. During night play, see Red vs. Blue (redvsblue.com) episodes, and a special 9-minute trailer for Halo 2.

Section A: (10:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.)

> Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
> Super Monkey Ball 2*
> Nascar Thunder 2004*

Section B: (3:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.)

> DDRMAX 2: Dance Dance Revolution (Perfect Attack)
> SSX 3*
> Mario Kart: Double Dash!!*

palmOne Section C: (6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.)

(Must be over 17 or accompanied by an adult)

> Halo: Combat Evolved*
> Downhill Domination*
> Super Smash Bros. Melee

* = Finals are played in the Giant Screen Dome Theater

Register at:

http://www.thetech.org/maxgames

(or register on game day at The Tech)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
9 minute trailer of Halo 2. Is this E3 2k3 trailer?

And Gamespot said it's gonna be shown on Imax

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
CVXFREAK said:
August 5th. :(

Oh that sucks. Well, I don't think you'll be missing much......since the selection of games for this year's tournament seems kinda.......boring. :p

Wario64 said:
9 minute trailer of Halo 2. Is this E3 2k3 trailer?

Isn't there only one "9 minute" trailer of Halo 2 in existance? Me guess its the old-ass trailer everyone's already seen. ;)

cvxfreak

Kumiko Nikaido said:
Oh that sucks. Well, I don't think you'll be missing much......since the selection of games for this year's tournament seems kinda.......boring. :p

I'm an SSBM pro myself which is why I wish I was able to see what was going on. Ah well. :p

Thaedolus

hmm, Halo and SSB:M are the only real games I have experience in. I live in Fremont, so I just may check this out...

Top Bottom