• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Modern Warfare 3 is Set to Come to Xbox Game Pass This Month

clarky

Gold Member
You’re saying Vanguard is the worst COD since Ghosts. I’m saying Ghosts is worse than every COD released since. Yes, even MWIII and Vanguard.
Ok so we agree then? Not sure what point you are trying to prove.

We all agree Ghost is shit.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
Ok so we agree then? Not sure what point you are trying to prove.

We all agree Ghost is shit.
Point I’m try to prove? You said “that would be Vanguard”. We don’t agree on Vanguard.

I guess we agree on Ghosts, so that’s something. Not really a big deal though.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
IMO, Vanguard was worse than Ghosts. And I like shooters that have WWII content.

All I know is the most laughable thing Ive ever seen in COD game isnt even crazy mtx skins or celeb guest appearances. It's the unskippable post match MVP splash screens.

clarky

Gold Member
Point I’m try to prove? You said “that would be Vanguard”. We don’t agree on Vanguard.

I guess we agree on Ghosts, so that’s something. Not really a big deal though.
What are you arguing about? Dude said MWIII was the worst COD since Ghosts I said that Vanguard was the worst since Ghosts.

Think you miss understood us. Carry on.

Last edited:

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
IMO, Vanguard was worse than Ghosts. And I like shooters that have WWII content.

All I know is the most laughable thing Ive ever seen in COD game isnt even crazy mtx skins or celeb guest appearances. It's the unskippable post match MVP splash screens.
I agree on the post splash screens, but Ghosts was just hard to get into all around. Just felt unpolished and incomplete.

What are you arguing about? Dude said MWIII was the worst COD since Ghosts i said that Vanguard was the worst since Ghosts.
I’m aware man. I’m not sure why you keep replying 😂

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
I’m aware man. I’m not sure why you keep replying 😂
I keep replying because your arguing with yourself. Regardless of whether III or Vanguard are better or worse than Ghosts doesn't change the fact that one of them is the worst SINCE according to me and the person I was talking to.

Not sure why you butted in with "BUT GHOSTS IS THE WORST OF ALL!!!" like i said that's not what we where talking about.

Last edited:

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
I keep replying because your arguing with yourself. Regardless of whether III or Vanguard are better or worse than Ghosts doesn't change the fact that one of them is the worst SINCE according to me and the person I was talking to.

Not sure why you butted in with "BUT GHOSTS IS THE WORST OF ALL!!!" like i said that's not what we where talking about.
I can’t argue with myself if you keep talking to me.

I initially misunderstood an element of the original convo. No issue. But you keep harping on this…“but WhY are you aRgUiN wItH me”.

I simply made an error and gave an opinion. It’s a forum. That’s allowed. If you’re done, it should be very easy to move on. 🙂

Last edited:

BigLee74

I fear we are stuck with the current itteration of SBMM unfortunately.

And yeah Patrol was a good mode hopefully they bring it back sometime.
Yeah, I think you’re right. I would probably like MW3 so much better if it didn’t descend into a ‘win 3 games then get fucked for 3 games’ slog.

I can’t prove it, but it also feels like there is some in-game manipulation going on too. You can start really hot, killing lots, then all of a sudden you can’t buy a kill for ages. It doesn’t feel natural at all. No other COD has felt like this.

Then to top it off, after 9pm in the UK there is a definite server region switch and the game plays totally different again.

My KD ratio is sitting at 1.00, so well done Activision I guess.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Yeah, I think you’re right. I would probably like MW3 so much better if it didn’t descend into a ‘win 3 games then get fucked for 3 games’ slog.

I can’t prove it, but it also feels like there is some in game manipulation going on to. You can start really hot, killing lots, then all of a sudden you can’t buy a kill for ages. It doesn’t feel natural at all. No other COD has felt like this.

Then to top it off, after 9pm in the UK there is a definite server region switch and the game plays totally different again.

They want everyone around 1 k/d and win ratio if possible

clarky

Gold Member

I can’t prove it, but it also feels like there is some in game manipulation going on to. You can start really hot, killing lots, then all of a sudden you can’t buy a kill for ages. It doesn’t feel natural at all. No other COD has felt like this.

Its so bad at times. Definitely the main area they should be looking to improve. Its been an issue for a while now yet they seem to be happy for some reason.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I for one am looking forward to jumping into multi, haven't played COD in a while.

Might look at clearing 5TB of storage for it later on...

DragonNCM

200.gif

Crew511A

I skipped MW3 because Sledgehammer is usually a trash factory, but I have to say, Zombies is actually a lot of fun here once you get used to the changes.

I'm actually enjoying the campaign also. The story is ridiculous, even by COD standards, but I'm enjoying it, so... It honestly seems like the 6 v 6 multiplayer is the weakest link in the whole package so far for my tastes.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Another mission done. Flight recorder. Gotta say if I can play a short campaign like this every 1-2 years, consider me a fan.

diffusionx

Gold Member

Vanguard/MWII/MWIII are all horrible. They're not unplayably bad, it's not like the worst thing ever, but they are really subpar. It's crazy that A-B could release 3 hunks of shit in a row and not miss a beat. They should have just kept maintaining MW2019 for 3 years and BOCW for 2 or something like that. This system isn't working anymore.

clarky

Gold Member
Vanguard/MWII/MWIII are all horrible. They're not unplayably bad, it's not like the worst thing ever, but they are really subpar. It's crazy that A-B could release 3 hunks of shit in a row and not miss a beat. They should have just kept maintaining MW2019 for 3 years and BOCW for 2 or something like that. This system isn't working anymore.
OK? Thanks for sharing I guess.

Plenty of people, including me like MWIII. The MP is excellent.

Thabass

Been enjoying MWIII just fine, not sure what the problem is, other than maybe the formula is a bit outdated, but I still have fun with it and people still play it. 🤷🏻

Romulus

The campaign is pretty awful. After mission 1 it feels like a cheap war zone map with objectives sprinkled in. The AI is stupid and the missions feel like a multiplayer map rehashed. The 3rd mission with helicopters made me uninstall. Super uninspired and boring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom