• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaviourMK2

Dear god, will someone knock Cruz off his feet and break his nose, i'm tired of that smug pedophile smile

"MAH DAD"S UNDERWEAR"

This is about as good as Rubio could have done against Trump, but I don't think any Trump supporters are going to turn away from him because of this.

I'm surprised Trump hasn't just said that he HAS to hire the workers that are willing to work the cheapest in order to stay competitive. Make it about how the system has forced him to go against his principles.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is about as good as Rubio could have done against Trump, but I don't think any Trump supporters are going to turn away from him because of this.

I'm surprised Trump hasn't just said that he HAS to hire the workers that are willing to work the cheapest in order to stay competitive. Make it about how the system has forced him to go against his principles.

He did say they couldn't find others to hire.

HvySky

"We are the party of diversity, not the Democrats."

Did Rubio forget that Obama is black? And that he's, you know, the president?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom