• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ok Carson, can we go back to the original definition of marriage?

Kraftwerk

kittensleep.gif

Coolluck

Why the fuck would you say something reasonable and then follow it up with "but that fucking 3% they claim, shit has got to go."? Damn you, Trump. I need you to leave these idiots in ruin. Thats what the Clinton Dynasty hired you for. It's one of the craziest things to say.

Kusagari

Didn't Trump say in the last debate he'd just defund their abortion procedures?

So is he defunding the whole organization now or what?

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Is Carson seriously suggesting that we are being forced to conform to same-sex marriages and that's a problem, and that the courts need to reverse it so that everyone can be treated equally unequally?

Quonny

Trump is doing fine. He's getting double teamed and almost all questions are related to him, it's not surprising to see a few weak responses. It won't effect him in any real way.

adj_noun

All you need to do to cure you of any of that "if my Dem doesn't win the primary I'm not voting!" business is to watch this debate.

We can't let these people get their hands on that kind of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom