• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Lol, that hip replacement will only cost $25k or more anyway Cruz. So only rich people deserve to be taken care of basically. Hey, with American insurance you can get the help you want, if you're rich!

Nerrel

Rubio is jumping on the chance to assault someone else for repeating themselves with excessive zeal. Nice try, little guy

I wanted to watch for the entertainment, but this is painful for my brain. Every answer (aside from Kasich, who is totally out of place here) is basically "I'd use a shotgun duct taped to a humvee to blast Obamacare into Mexico, then build a wall made out of ISIS corpses so it can't get back in and that our fetuses may practice Christianity freely."

Carson is now saying health care is not a right and Cruz is ranting along the same lines.
74591-dave-chappelle-shut-the-fuck-u-HINL.gif

I can only imagine what those in Europe or Canada must think hearing this. I'm sure they're bursting with jealousy that they can't partake in such a wonderful capitalist health system.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Why are the moderators allowing them to address each other?

You'd think no jobs have been created since Obamacare passed lol. This is nonsense.

Haven't you heard? The unemployed are setting everything on fire and gays are killing everyone and jobs are being lost and the economy is in the shitter and you're super poor and it's all OBAMA'S FAULT!!!

Mimosa97

There isn't one country with free healthcare on eart that will deny you a hip replacement if you need it. Do Americans really eat that shit ? Holy fucking cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom