• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CNN stream is only a preview and won't last the entire debate, right? Unless you have cable sub and can sign in.
Free version lasts 3 hours for the debate. Normally it's only a short period of time but they let you watch the whole debate every time.

Party of equality? What a load of horseshit.
Both Americans and Canadians are allowed the same stage space.

JP_

Banned

Ashodin

The CNN stream is only a preview and won't last the entire debate, right? Unless you have cable sub and can sign in.

It will. Unless you physically see a timer, it will last the entire debate (and sometimes beyond)

I watched the whole first episode of Race for the White House after Sunday's debate (was really good too!)

After rooting for trump to win for so long so that the republican party gets fucked up and the dems get the easy win i think I've accidentally started to be a trump fan lol

Ashodin

WE IN THERE FAM

let the fuckery begin

After rooting for trump to win for so long so that the republican party gets fucked up and the dems get the easy win i think I've accidentally started to be a trump fan lol

I'm a fan in entertainment value only.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
tumblr_md8kc1xcfR1r2gj7wo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom