• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I was on a date with my Berniebro. He flew in from Texas for my birthday. Just for the night, but he's back on the weekend. :)

Oh wait, I was on on Tuesday. Just pissy :p I thought you meant last night for the debate. I'll be on on the 15th for hopefulyl a happy ending.
I bet.

lol Reince Priebus what a joke

danm999

Also what the fuck is this speech?

c4jt321.png

What's the best stream available? The one I found on YouTube has the dude who's streaming it in the upper left hand corner with an assault rifle over his head. I feel like a creeper seeing him.

I feel like this is going to be a special debate tonight.

the one in the OP works fine

Geist-

Oh man, just the thought that the GOP may fracture afer this year makes me so excited. Bring on the General Election. :-D

What's the best stream available? The one I found on YouTube has the dude who's streaming it in the upper left hand corner with an assault rifle over his head. I feel like a creeper seeing him.

I feel like this is going to be a special debate tonight.

Are you in the US? the whole thing is streaming for free in its entirely on cnn.com (no need to enter your cable details). only caveat is that it's about 15 seconds behind the tv stream.

If not... just google "cnn streaming." there should be multiple good options (turn on your adblocker and possibly noscript, of course).

JP_

Banned
The CNN stream is only a preview and won't last the entire debate, right? Unless you have cable sub and can sign in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom