• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I heard on NPR today that GOP leader Rinse Pringles was calling for a more civilians debate today, with less dick bragging and mud-slinging.

Unfortunately, these guys seem to have gotten the memo.

wait_for_it.gif

What's wrong with GoP debates becoming more like Democratic debates? This wasn't always going to be a circus.
What are you talking about? They started off with like 10 candidates including Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson. It was advertised as a circus from square one.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
400 private sector jobs....I'm not super impressed by that.

Sianos

where's the fuckery?

the gop loses if things proceed the way they are, they need to invoke some fuckery go turn things around

I don't know why Trump doesn't just directly say, "I'm a businessman who looked out for the interests of my company. As president, I will look out for the interests of the American people and let my kids worry about the company."

This wishy-washy "I'll exploit these laws, but oh how terrible they are for our workers" isn't a very cogent line of reasoning.

Ashodin

Cruz saying "Ha Trump I can do BETTER THAN YOUUUUUUU"

what the fuck? Cruz co-opting the special interests wall street shit? THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE GOP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom