• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
I don't know why Trump doesn't just directly say, "I'm a business who looked out for the interests of my company. As president, I will look out for the interests of the American people and let my kids worry about the company."

This wishy-washy "I'll exploit these laws, but oh how terrible they are for our workers" isn't a very cogent line of reasoning.

He did say that before, dunno why he didn't repeat it.

And holy crap these are all trump talking points now. This thing is a wrap.

Tubie

I don't know why Trump doesn't just directly say, "I'm a business who looked out for the interests of my company. As president, I will look out for the interests of the American people and let my kids worry about the company."

This wishy-washy "I'll exploit these laws, but oh how terrible they are for our workers" isn't a very cogent line of reasoning.

It seems to me like he never prepares or gets coached for these things.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Building the wall and tripling the partol...

the-mask-where-s-my-money-o.gif

RoKKeR

So did these guys all realize the severity of the current situation and are actually acting like adults?

Very low energy.

Sianos

rubio: yeah my parents were unskilled immigrants but that was then, this is now: so fuck you, immigrants of today

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Rubio: Let me tell you the story of my father, we definitely don't want freeloaders like him in the country.

Trump dropping that early endorsement.

OH MY GOD

Carson is going to give Trump education advice?

We're all fucked. Pack it in.

This is the fruit salad of our lives.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Here it goes. Explain why you don't like common core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom