• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otnopolit

"Now it's easy to talk about the problem" - Cruz

Except it's fucking not when you don't answer the question about why it's a problem.

OMG, everyone is basically in the freaking same lane right now. Everyone agrees with everyone.

8f6.gif

EBreda

Cruz gives me the creeps. Damn. It's like there's an alien inside of him just waiting to burst his chest and fuck everyone up. But the public is buying. I'm scared.

Kasich seems reasonable enough. That's why he has no chance.

People have to start looking through Trump. Nothing that comes out of his mouth sounds credible. He's got absolutely no clue on nothing at all. It's frankly ridiculous.

Rubio is just scared to be there. I would too, if I was standing beside those lunatics (except maybe for Kasich).

Buzzati

Banned
How can some of the least educated people dictate how education should work?

Cruz, as crazy and deranged as he is, is very well educated and highly intelligent. Both his parents are mathematicians, I believe. Alan Dershowitz is on record mentioning that he was one of the quickest people he had ever taught at Harvard Law. Cruz knows abolishing the IRS is ridiculous - he knows it's pandering. He's malicious and dishonest.

Ti2LhMF.png

One of the biggest fucking snakes, and a failure at that too.

He was supposed to be the "new face" of the Republican Party in 2009 but he dropped the ball SOOO bad after Obama's inauguration speech they knew he would never hold a candle to any other politician again.

If you can't beat him, join him!

That's the opposite of what the Republican Party is trying to do.

Don't like how democracy is turning out..... then fuck it, fuck democracy! :)

Republicans, not unlike Clinton and her style of Democrats, forgot all the people they represent. They are really the ones who dirtied the term politician for the U.S. and for so much of the world as well.

Thank both the American Parties and their unlimited campaign sponsorships (thanks to the recently dead Scalia who helped Citizens United win in the SC) for destroying what democracy actually means.

Even USA cannot get it right, and their own parties detest democracy when it goes against their "will" and yet the US feels it is appropriate to militarily export democracy, very nice.

Hell even the Canadian Prime Minister knows that USA needs campaign finance reform. It should be illegal for any non-citizen to donate, including no corporations or citizen groups, and the limit should be like $200 max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom