• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Unbelievable that people will listen to someone say that less government oversight is necessary to cut FWAC and believe it be true.

Toxi

Banned
"Government is the problem"

You're a senator of the majority party in congress running for president Ted Cruz. You are the government.

Raxus

Wave a magic wand and problem doesn't work.

Trust me, I tried, when I was waving one for the lights to drop on these fuckers.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Dana Bash about to have a good follow-up, she waiting to drop something

ColdPizza

Banned
Pass on social Security funds thru inheritance? This would tank the program even faster. People dying and not drawing a a check is how the system stays afloat.

Hexa

That won't come close to covering costs as they pointed out.

No. They only looked at the numbers for waste within SS. The waste in other areas is way too large of an issue to discuss simply, but the medicare negotiation example is a good example of where we can cut costs a lot.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
taken5-752x501.png

I will find you and fire you

They're not wrong about Social Security, but Congress has been pulling money out of the Social Security fund for 20 or 30 years, especially to pay for missiles and bombs. This isn't new and the Republicans have especially been guilty of this mess. And I don't think we should be expected to pay for other people's retirements when we won't get anything in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom