• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This got super awkward all of a sudden. Like the crowd went dead silent

Trump has like ZERO to say. His brain is running on fumes. He's rambling and repeating the most basic of points. I guess the answer to the question "How long can you pull off running for president before people realize you have no idea what you are doing?" is 9 months.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Maybe Ben was sucking up the sleepiness in the previous debates. Now that he is gone, it has spread to the others.

Sianos

cruz is the amnesty the border the border the border-

oh no he just went back to civility, come on trump where's the fuckery

They can't figure out their 8th grader's homework because it's worded kind of weird.
I know that's why gaf hates it.

But it works doesn't it? Are there studies that say it's worse than the old way? Does it really come down to something that petty, not surprising but good god.

Really though I assume they have no idea what common core is, never seen it, but because it's guvment its automatically bad. This is still just as bad as people salty cause they can't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom