• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, it's probably one of the professions that does get a lot of shit, but it comes with the territory, and they also get a lot of brown nosing too.

They get a lot of shit verbally, from people who can't do anything to them.

They, on the other hand, are free to kill, mistreat and oppress with little to no repercussion. Their unions go through hell and high water to absolve and put mirages on front of them whenever they do anything that's actually illegal.

So yeah, I really don't have any sympathy for them. The amount of horrific shit they get away with on a daily basis far outweighs people sounding off on twitter.

I feel bad for Kasich.

He's a "moderate" (yes I know he's ultimately terrible), establishment Republican, and nobody will listen to him in favor of clowns.

I feel like he would do really good in an election where Donald Trump and Ted Cruz don't exist.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Booooring. Give me then Trump vs Cruz again please.

d088fc3d08650fc8a83f4234f5b7bf47.gif

Trump already stole his soul, Cruz is too shook to go after him again tonight.

This task force Kasich talked about it. Is there anywhere I can get more info about it?

Also the structure of this debate is so random. Jumping between completely unrelated topics.

HylianTom

Banned
I feel bad for Kasich.

He's a "moderate" (yes I know he's ultimately terrible), establishment Republican, and nobody will listen to him in favor of clowns.

I feel like he would do really good in an election where Donald Trump and Ted Cruz don't exist.

It's gotta be frustrating as hell to be a GOP "moderate," looking at that electoral map, and sighing about the fate of Kasich. Taking Ohio out of the swing state column would be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom