• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SURGEdude

Jeb continues to miss the entire appeal of the "ban muslims" comment. It has nothing to do with fear of terrorism and everything to do with maintaining the waning hegemony of white influence on the political and economic powers in the US. It's about keeping the US less brown, period. Jeb is an idiot. He doesn't understand the base's concern. They give 0 fucks about terrorism and every fuck about seeing more brown and black congress members. It's not rocket science.

Another really underappreciated comment.

This total inability to understand makes me think that he's both dumb as a rock and sincere in his stupidity.

An-Det

How long is this debate expected to be? I wasn't expecting more than 2 hours for the debates after Trump's hissy fit a while back.

TDLink

I feel like half of the candidates at this point are actually auditioning for the VP spot on Trump's ticket.

And Rubio is consistently campaigning against Obama instead of anyone else...for some reason.

Chris Christie: "Let me fess up. Comey and I kissed one time. We were drunk. We were sharing a hotel. It was just a kiss. But it happened, and I'm not ashamed."

mbpm1

I was looking at some older (2008, 2012) GOP debates earlier.

Jesus, the level of debate has tanked immensely. And we're talking about Giuliani and Perry here, not exactly luminaries.

It's all about the entertainment.

Dramatic shots and shaking fists are better than content

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Aww, the poor police! They're so mistreated!

To be fair, it's probably one of the professions that does get a lot of shit, but it comes with the territory, and they also get a lot of brown nosing too.

First Reagan mention ALL NIGHT. We went 1hr52min!

Ted, shush. I have no idea how you're even breathing after earlier.
From Ohio, I assume? As someone from Wisconsin who's gone through the whole Walker ordeal, I can relate.

Yup, as is adam. And I agree, Kasich is just really good at hiding things. He, Snyder and Walker are all rather similar in their policy.

And that being said, he's actually more moderate than the state legislature.

Grover

Banned
"obama thinks the cops are the bad guys"

does even a single person on the planet earth believe this dogshit?

im seriously unsettled by this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom