• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Summary on debate so far?

zzzzzzzzzz....

And the winner of Iowa and New Hampshire is Donald Trump.

Republicans: But are usual bickering is only making him stronger. It is like we bred racists monster and somebody came along to cultivate that base we have denied feeding so long?

WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?

You now know what happens for the next week.

Alrus

To be fair the only people that like Clinton don't follow politics and have no idea who she is or what she stands for. Everyone informed knows she is awful imo.

Christie is also a scumbag btw.

Well that's not condescending and insulting at all...

To be fair the only people that like Clinton don't follow politics and have no idea who she is or what she stands for. Everyone informed knows she is awful imo.

Truth. I have no idea what Clinton is or if it's even a person but I'm voting for the Clinton anyway.

You're joking right?

GnawtyDog

Banned
So some liberals will elect Rubio to be president in the future eh?

Can't fault that thinking. I've seen liberals sway to Rubio in this very forum. Despite everything there is to know about the guy and the puppet masters pulling his strings. It's like Cruz said, he's charming and soft...

Personality over values. But they won't elect Jeb tho (cause Bush name)... yet Jeb is Rubio's daddy on every issue.

sangreal

This guy seriously answer Isis for a question about Kentucky? Does he not even realize the irony of mentioning them wanting to impose their religion?

I can't.. This isn't even fun without trump

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
For a second there I thought he was going to say that gay marriage should be allowed cus imposing your religion on everyone else is what the terrorists want.

But then he started talking about beating ISIS or some bullshit. I thought I was finally going to see some logic there for a second.

So some liberals will elect Rubio to be president in the future eh?

Can't fault that thinking, I've seen liberals sway to Rubio in this very forum. Despite everything there is to know about the guy and the puppet masters pulling his strings. It's like Cruz said, he's charming and soft...

Personality over values.

why would Liberals vote for a Bush doctrine neoconservative chicken hawk warmonger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom