• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My goal is not to live on this earth for 80 years. My goal is to resurrect Jesus Christ, so we can rule over you pathetic people for the rest of eternity. We will ride our Republican crafted space shuttle far above America."

I'm surprised Christie actually was for them letting those people get the license, i was assuming most the candidates here would say they shouldn't get it because of jesus or something

edit: Rubio kinda indirectly said that

Raxus

God help us if the Zika Virus hits the US and abortions aren't an option.

A whole generation of mentally challenged kids.

Charity donations are probably higher in places with a shitty social safety net.

People willing to donate a bunch of money to GoFundMe for their favorite old lady in church to get health care, but are unwilling to pay a little more in taxes to help guarantee health care for everyone including themselves. Because that violates freedom, or something.

Oh come on much harsher stuff is said to supporters of other candidates. Having a choice Bernie all the way because at least he is consistent and you know what you are getting.

I love this excuse. "It's okay if I insult all supporters of who I don't like because some supporters of people I don't like have insulted all supporters of people I like!" It's completely self defeating logic.

Alrus

I can't stand hearing Christie and Rubio talk :/

Oh come on much harsher stuff is said to supporters of other candidates. Having a choice Bernie all the way because at least he is consistent and you know what you are getting.

Just because other people say harsh thing doesn't mean you have to insult others too. As for the other part, not the thread to discuss this.

royalan

None of these fools look trustworthy. As horrible as he is, Trump looks good next to these morons. They're all bad.

I disagree.

Sure, they're all full of shit, but this is the closest the Republicans to a respectable debate so far, and it's obviously because Trump's not there to stink up the joint with his shtick.

None of these fools look trustworthy. As horrible as he is, Trump looks good next to these morons. They're all bad.

Rand is OK... Although he clearly just lied about his views on abortion.

Also the only reason why Trump seem sane is because most people know he's just saying what people want to hear. Not much different than these guys...

I disagree.

Sure, they're all full of shit, but this is the closest the Republicans to a respectable debate so far, and it's obviously because Trump's not there to stink up the joint with his shtick.

That and the moderators are actually asking real questions and calling them out on their BS. Well at least Kelly is.

GnawtyDog

Banned
why would Liberals vote for a Bush doctrine neoconservative chicken hawk warmonger?

Ask the folk that like him here. They believe he's genuine and sane. Then again, pretty sure they'll brush off another Bush if given the choice so that's contradictory in a way. I would find it intriguing if I didn't knew the answer - fresh face and personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom