• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Fall of Man MP Official Thread

M3Freak

Banned
patsu said:
I think the regulars meet at around 8:00pm PST now.

I haven't been keeping up due to heavy workload. But I really wanted to play more regularly. :-(

We've been getting our game on closer to 11:30 pm EST lately. That's ridiculous. 10:00 p.m., or perhaps 10:30 p.m., should be the latest.

I enjoy the chat sessions we almost always have before going into game, so I put up with the late starts. But, I have noticed that when we get in earlier, the games are bigger.

Anyway, the regulars will play this game until R2 comes out. I needz my daily Resistance fix!

FredFish

Was fun playing with the clan again the last few nights (even if I was pretty rusty). Didn't really need to hear about Aeon's Wii hat thing tho... :lol

tanod

when is my burrito
womfalcs3 said:
I really hope those map packs become free soon as we draw closer to Resistance deux.

I think it would alleviate a lot of the splintering of the userbase had Insomniac just gone the same route as Bungie and made the 1st map pack free when the second map pack came out. 2nd map pack should also be free or heavily discounted by now.

It would have done a lot more to get people back into the game and we wouldn't have so much trouble getting into team objective games with big groups.

Top Bottom