• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Revenge of the Sith Promo Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie9IGN

Hope this hasn't been posted yet...

Ep3promo1b.jpg

Ep3promo2b.jpg

Ep3promo3b.jpg

So sexy :D

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Classic, Grizzly approves. Although I think the first one is a bit much...but still nice.

miyuru

Looks badass, and I don't really like Star Wars at all :-\

Maybe if I knew the story...but honestly I couldn't follow in Ep. 1/2 at all. I don't know Ep 4-6's story either lol.

Boogie9IGN

StrikerObi said:
Great too bad we probably won't ever see them in public. They're too cool for Lucas to approve for the masses.

Who knows, Lucas' many layers of neck fat might convince him to approve them. If not, eBay

Alucard

Banned
Bad. Ass. I like the third one best. The reason these are so awesome is simply because they remind me of the original trilogy though.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
bjork said:
First one's got to go. It doesn't "look" right.
The first one is meant for toy packaging. That pic is being used in various ways and modifications on the cardboard backings for the action figures and whatnot.

I hope they don't play up Vader too much... they'll just get people expecting things that the film doesn't deliver.

ManaByte

Gold Member
StrikerObi said:
Great too bad we probably won't ever see them in public. They're too cool for Lucas to approve for the masses.

That's why the top one is being used as the packaging design for the Episode 3 toys, right? :)

I really like the 2nd and 3rd pics.

I was just thinking, there seems to be a huge amount of story to cover in the movie. This is probably going to be a pretty long movie.

FnordChan

I'm actually rather fond of the first one, if only for the stylized helmet design. Take a gander at this old ESB trading card:

ESB-1.JPG

I'd be suprised if the first poster wasn't directly referencing that bit of artwork.

FnordChan

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Good lord, those are incredible.

For a brief instant, I was excited for Episode III, before the awful, painful memories of I and II came flooding back to me...

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
It's just like the other 2 films, the pre release hype and snippets of info and pictures made me expect them not to suck, but they did. I have no enthusiasm left for the prequels. I'll still buy the 783 disc DVD set, but in my core will remain the dissapointment at what could have been.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Jill Sandwich said:
It's just like the other 2 films, the pre release hype and snippets of info and pictures made me expect them not to suck, but they did. I have no enthusiasm left for the prequels. I'll still buy the 783 disc DVD set, but in my core will remain the dissapointment at what could have been.

You obviously have no idea of the storyline of Episode III :)

teiresias

Damn, they're already leeching that damn volcano scene for all it's worth! Hopefully it doesn't come out looking as much like a videogame as the other two - but who am I kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom