• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rez (PS2) to be re-released in November for $19.99

acklame

Oni Link 666 said:
VF4:Evo is a different release though. Like SF2 Turbo or Champion Edition.

If that still won't fly then explain Sly Cooper and Stuart Little 2. :D

Sly Cooper has sold around 580k in the US alone. Not sure abotu SL2, never bother to track the game =)

Anyways, interesting deal...but i think i'll get katamari first.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
FortNinety said:
You know what would be AWESOME? If it has those concept/work in progress levels that only a few party goes got to play at the budget version's party last summer.

I wish, but I highy doubt this will happen

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
20020201l.gif

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
FortNinety said:
Dude, it's fun after 600 hours. No joke.

I'm gonna buy copies for everyone I know. Just because.

I'm sorry, what was the quote to mock oli?

Unlock the fun after sixty hours. Something. I don't find Rez fun.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I enjoyed Rez, I'm not madly in love with the game but it was fun. I'd buy the PS2 version in a hot second though.

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
Marconelly:
Level 5, you mean?
You mean you never saw the even more amazing Area 6 that's accessed after you beat the whole game with 100%s in Morolian mode!?!?

I heard some kid up in Jersey made it there twice.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Lazy8s said:
Marconelly:

You mean you never saw the even more amazing Area 6 that's accessed after you beat the whole game with 100%s in Morolian mode!?!?

I know that's not true, but damn I feel like trying that, hoping that there is an Area 6...

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
fantastic. i missed out on REZ the first time, but now i'll be able to enjoy it at a fraction of the original price. RULE.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony

Hehe, that reminds me, I still have stuff to unlock in Rez. I should start cranking it.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Lazy8s said:
Marconelly:

This is a strange experience, since I've never seen Lazy8s joke before. Ever. I guess that's why I took this seriously, and wondered what the hell he was talking about. And this proves Lazy8s really is a person, right? :p

So this is confirmed? My copy of Rez I bought used sometimes gives me trouble loading up, so getting my hands on a brand new copy would be quite nice.

Top Bottom