• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIN90

Sooo, uhhh, do New Zealand PSN accounts take European PS+ prepaid cards (like the whole PAL thing back then) or are there specific PS+ for that region?

psn

I feel bad for getting it for free... I want to support them. SARPBC was one of my most played games on the ps3. It was the only reason I kept the ps3 after I got my ps4.

nicolajNN

Sooo, uhhh, do New Zealand PSN accounts take European PS+ prepaid cards (like the whole PAL thing back then) or are there specific PS+ for that region?

Not sure about prepaid, but if you have a credit/debit card you can just get a 14 day trial, download it, cancel automatic renewal and delete card details

WITHE1982

I used it, didn't have a problem. Saw someone who said was from the US who also didn't have a problem. I'm guessing NZ doesn't have a strict control on that... lol

So having created a NZ PSN account and signed up for a 14 day PS+ trial I'm just about to download the game. Will I need to re-download it again using my UK account tomorrow to make sure it doesn't expire after 14 days?

thanks

ps3ud0

I feel bad for getting it for free... I want to support them. SARPBC was one of my most played games on the ps3. It was the only reason I kept the ps3 after I got my ps4.
Im sure theyll have DLC out - buy that. What I do if I want to support a dev that supplied a PS+ game

Or buy a hat...

ps3ud0 8)

I was all excited when I made this thread, now it's killing me to read it because I seem to be the only bugger in the world still at work instead of in front of their PS4.

Have fun guys <3

Hasney

I was all excited when I made this thread, now it's killing me to read it because I seem to be the only bugger in the world still at work instead of in front of their PS4.

Have fun guys <3

Nah, still here for another 20 minutes, then a 30 minute walk home. Then just have to sign into my new NZ account and download!

ErichWK

I sent this out to everyone at the studio. The response we have been getting is really beyond amazing, and what's more amazing is seeing how positive and nice the GAF community has been with this. Trust when I say everyone really appreciates and can't wait to crush you and (and more than likely be crushed) online!

Edit: and Cory beats me to it. Yet Again. :|

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Can't wait to play. Not as much as to create a ghost NZ PSN account but still very excited.
(We'll see tomorrow if I can still wait with the US PSN update times.)

What's more social then putting a second pad in their hand? ;D

That...is a very good idea.

I sent this out to everyone at the studio. The response we have been getting is really beyond amazing, and what's more amazing is seeing how positive and nice the GAF community has been with this. Trust when I say everyone really appreciates and can't wait to crush you and (and more than likely be crushed) online!

Edit: and Cory beats me to it. Yet Again. :|

Thanks for that. Don't forget to tell them I only did a third of the work alongside Nic and Shadow.

One correction - there is no 4v4 ranked at release, and 2v2 is party-enabled.

I have failed you :( Will be edited when I'm not sneak-Gaffing at work.

Fantastic OP! Had no idea you were posting the beta montages I made, lol.

I agree that flunkie, grinchy, and Fysho should get their videos added to media so people can see advanced play and not just beginner/average and then impossibru stuff lol.

Good work y'all. Now to finish editing our little adventure.

hymanator

The faq says "free in july" for PS+ members, but that doesn't specifically mean "free at launch" though does it? That would suck if we had to wait a few weeks for the free version.

edit: maybe it will be free as soon as it launches, according to this tweet.

Oh and for those of you who don't know about Dream Team...

During the beta, so much fun was being had that we playfully trash talked each other and formed into teams for a little bit. One group started calling themselves Dream Team, so I decided to call my group the Real Team. I've brought both into the real world...

11378313_689195654546482_1933339869_o.jpg

Okay, back to work!

Hasney

Dammit, the update is bigger than the game! Still, an hour for both, should be fine.

EDIT: Sped up while I peed. 5 minutes!

Hasney

It's an issue with PSN, the update is only about 200MB but shows much larger.

Makes sense, it was showing as 200mb bigger than the main game.

Still, all installed lightning fast so no complaints. Gonna customize and enjoy the soundtrack while I have a smoke and then jump in.

EDIT: Woo, beta nugget custom!

EDIT 2: gonna embarrass myself on 3v3 ranked. No headset as I'm cooking, but let's do this

http://www.twitch.tv/hollywoodhasney

EDIT 3: Gone regular, noone in ranked.

justinsaneds

Neo Member
This is the most I've looked forward to a game in a long, long time. Had some of the most fun I've had recently during the beta, and then Psyonix decides "hey how about like, for free, do you want it for free?"

So I'm double dipping because they're amazing and their game is amazing.

I've got a question: Is it gonna be possible to use Playstation button prompts on the PC? I use a DS4 with DS4Windows and it would be nice to have some kind of toggle option for which button prompts show up, 360 or DS4..

I've got a question: Is it gonna be possible to use Playstation button prompts on the PC? I use a DS4 with DS4Windows and it would be nice to have some kind of toggle option for which button prompts show up, 360 or DS4..

I just plugged my PS4 in via USB and it showed the buttons natively. Other guys were playing with 360 controllers and it was doing the same thing with their buttons.

TMC

Oh and for those of you who don't know about Dream Team...

During the beta, so much fun was being had that we playfully trash talked each other and formed into teams for a little bit. One group started calling themselves Dream Team, so I decided to call my group the Real Team. I've brought both into the real world...

11378313_689195654546482_1933339869_o.jpg

Okay, back to work!

Haha, this is awesome! Dream Team was myself and Shadow. Can't wait to start up our rivalry again.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
Makes sense, it was showing as 200mb bigger than the main game.

Still, all installed lightning fast so no complaints. Gonna customize and enjoy the soundtrack while I have a smoke and then jump in.

EDIT: Woo, beta nugget custom!

EDIT 2: gonna embarrass myself on 3v3 ranked. No headset as I'm cooking, but let's do this

http://www.twitch.tv/hollywoodhasney

EDIT 3: Gone regular, noone in ranked.

we are in the same match
also streaming
http://www.twitch.tv/Steiner84_PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom