• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhood56

Banned
I want to form a team that consists of all really bad players. If you are bad and want to join the Goon Squad then you are more than welcome to.

I love the quickchat lol

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!

Very nifty addition. They even have a set of phrases dedicated to private team plays.

Also, I really hope they put the rest of the wonderful season mode colours into the online. Red vs. Blue is okay, but I love the variety of colours in season mode.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Do we know specifically what the beta and alpha unlocks are?

Didn't participate in the alpha (I think because it was only on PC?) but I want some of those gold items D;

Hasney

I was in both betas, got a gold nugget arial!

Think everything else is random, I did get a Twitch flag while streaming on Twitch, but I think it's still a random unlock.

Im off work tomorrow at 9, and will get home and pretty much play this for the rest of the day tomorrow, probably will stream it too. Would love to get some games in with you guys, maybe some full 3 vs. 3 going.

PSN - TheApatheticOne

Ill be going through adding from the spreadsheet when I can! Cant wait for this! Loved playing the betas!

BShadowJ

I've been playing ranked doubles, played against some top players but got into a loss streak so massive my skill rating is now 9. LOL

Still it's good playing versus very good players, I'm feeling I'm learning a lot about good positioning and mind games.

Joeku

I just started walking a stream of this for the first time and my heart was racing within 45 seconds. Good lord, six hours from now cannot come soon enough. PS+, baby.

Allforce

So can we finally delete the beta application on our PS4? Or will that just update with the full version?

I don't want to lose out on whatever special thing beta players unlock in the full version.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It's 1 hour until midnight, will the game be available to download for free on PSN+ at that time, or do we have to wait longer for the freebie?

Grinchy

Banned
lol @ forsaken's comment on the google doc

wk8CllL.png

Me and my real life friend will be on ASAP tonight

J-Skee

Guys, I think going straight into multiplayer without playing against bots first. Just watching this on Twitch right now has my hype. I'm so sorry to my future teammates if I suck.

Just played I think the most intense match I've ever played. 2v2 against Gibbs. 0-0 throughout. My heart is still beating. I'm gonna upload it to YouTube if anyone would like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom