• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rogue One: Exclusive Footage to Live-Stream on Twitter Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Just need one scene of him ripping into the rebellion and I'll be happy.

vader%20battlefront.gif

It's been confirmed there will be
no lighstabers

TDLink

sort the mic out, all those pops,
Felicity's mic sounds crap.

Felicity and Ben both sound like they're miced wrong. Donnie sounds like he doesn't have a mic at all and you're just picking up what he's saying through Riz or the moderator.

I dunno how this audio guy fucked it up so much.

It's a wild Pablo.

I liked the scene. Couldn't hear a great deal at first but Giacchino's score sounded good. K2's going to steal the show.

Ohwiseone

*Shrug*

I guess I don't see how anything is bad in that clip.

I dunno, I am not expecting it to be academy award level acting.. but, it's not atrocious.

Peru

So whats bad about that clip? It will probably make more sense in the film though.

I can't conceive what people would think bad about that clip. It just suggests a seed of conflict between the two. People are getting supremely anal about Star Wars though, as seen from the reaction to out of context lines or words in trailers.

Gareth said theres a certain character we got to shoot "A" scene with, then revealed it was Vader

A scene implies one

I want more Vader

I'm guessing they are fixing the scenes where Vader's neck looks weird. I think someone from Lucasfilm mentioned "wait to see how it looks in the film" or something like that.

duckroll

Wait, what looks so bad about that? The acting is good and the dialog is fine as well...

Doesn't really work for me. It's like, people pretending to interact. There's nothing wrong with the lines, but the delivery and the way it's staged feels off. It's like the first take or something.

Surfinn

Doesn't look very good. Gareth Edwards.... character scenes.... no.... not like this....

As much as the acting/line delivery has looked off in the past.. I thought that scene was fine. Let's give the film a chance, it was a 50 second clip. Didn't see anything bad about it personally.

Doesn't really work for me. It's like, people pretending to interact. There's nothing wrong with the lines, but the delivery and the way it's staged feels off. It's like the first take or something.

Also who knows what actually ended up making it into the film. TFA had a shitton of lines ripped out of the film that were in the trailers/TV spots leading up to release, even as late as weeks before it hit theaters.

Just trying to be a little optimistic.

BumRush

I felt the exact opposite, like that was one of the more "weighty" discussions since the OT. But of course, opinions exist for a reason :)

I actually thought that was ok. A little bit of humour in there, something sorely lacking from the trailers to date. Actually makes me more eager to see the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom