• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karsha

I'll admit while I was sure Bryan wasn't going to win i thought he'd surely be in the final 4, this blew my mind, gotta give the props to the wwe , it kinda makes the rumble more legit imho

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
At this point I guess i'm hoping for Brey or Russef. Seems very unlikely though.

JavyOO7

Welp. There goes that. Unfortunately all the predictions I've made earlier in the week. /sad

In a perfect world, I shouldn't have to be hinging my hopes on just Bryan to win the Rumble in order for me to consider the event a success. If the WWE creative team was an actually competent creative team, there would be several characters in the rumble who wouldn't look out of place to win the Rumble and main event mania. Alas...

Mulling it over for a bit I think Reigns got this in the bag. Cena ends up feuding with Rusev because he interferes in the trio match, Rollins doesn't cash in at all, and Brock ends up wrecking the two on Sunday. Bryan? Probably gets eliminated by his Wrestlemania opponent. It'll be Reigns vs Lesnar in the Main Event, and before that, he gets a big tune up match on Fast Lane by beating Cena in a 12 minute main event match. The night after Mania, Rollins finally decides to pull the trigger after Lesnar asks for a rematch for his belt against Reigns, and Rollins cashes in successfully. Rollins is champ all the way through Summerslam where now everybody can enjoy a nice dynasty reign by Reigns. XD

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why does everyone WANT the most predictable thing to happen? Let other people get over for chrissakes.

Fox318

syjxMMH.gif

When Reigns wins

Alucard

Banned
I bet the booking team thought the fans would get tired of booing by the time Reigns got in.

By eliminating Bryan early-ish, they think fans won't react as strongly as they would have if he got eliminated in the final four.

...and it may work.

bwahhhhh

crowd not gonna care at all now, should have eliminated dbrine in the final four if you're going to push that samoan long haired guy

You have a returning, hugely over wrestler who was almost put out of commission permanently with a neck injury, and you don't even keep him in til the last 4 or something? Lol.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
if they dont want bryan to win to eliminate him at the end lol crowd is going to shit on the match till the end now

1) Miz
2) R-Truth
3) Bubba Ray
4) Luke Harper
5) Bray Wyatt
6) Curtis Axel - DEAD
7) The Boogeyman
8) Sin Cara
9) Zack Ryder
10) Daniel Bryan
11) Fandango
12) Tyson Kidd
13) Stardust
14) DDP
15) Rusev
16) Golddust
17) Kofi Kingston
18) Adam Rose

why would the WWE do this? Do they not learn from Batista last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom