• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

What a fucking disaster. So many things wrong with the rumble match, I wouldn't even know where to start.

dat title match tho.

Regarding the Rumble booking, early Bryan elimination etc, EVERYTHING was done to put Roman over:

1. Eliminate Bryan early enough, especially long before Roman enters. This prevents Bryan getting eliminated near end and people completely sh*ting on Reigns. Exactly reverse happened.
2. Keep Rusev, Show and Kane in final 4, so that no one will cheer anyone but Reigns. I mean imagine Show and Kane in final 4, in 2015. This is like Viscera and Mark Henry remaining in final 4 during attitude era. All these years in Rumble, final 4 had always been potential winners, keeping the crowd guessing. But this time, it was pretty clear.
3. Keep Rusev, the anti American heel, in final 2. Surely WWE fans wont cheer for Rusev? Right? WRONG.
4. Get Rock appear and save Reigns, beat up authority guys, put Roman over. Let him raise Roman's hand, and point towards crowd like he is the MAN. Surely crowd will cheer at least now? WRONG.
5. Send HHH and Steph to absorb the boos, that oughta work? WRONG.

Overall, whatever was horrible about Rumble, was entirely due to the fact that they tried really really hard to make Roman a star. It backfired even more. WWE booking team is absolutely clueless and needs to be fired.

A year later. Another attempt to try to get Reigns over.

ONE VERSUS ALL IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns must defend the title against 29 challengers in this Sunday's over-the-top-rope Royal Rumble Match.

Man I was really confused reading the title and seeing the number of pages, then I noticed the 2015.

Roman Rumble part 2 is almost here

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
S05nHU3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom