• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Billbil-kun: Crisis Core Reunion, Remnant II and more titles coming to PS+ Extra & Premium on July 17

If this is true, they are going to piss me right off. Been waiting on CC and some other games for so long, and let my sub lapse for the first time in ps plus’ existence two months ago now..and for two months they’ve actually added games worth a damn. Not worth coming back for though 😂

bender

What time is it?
Remnant II was really disappointing and had the opposite problem of the first game which started off slow and then got good in the latter two thirds.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Already bought both day 1. Crisis Core was a quality "remake" and Remnant 2 was in my top 5 of 2023 (completely solo), great month for people who haven't played either of them 👌

Last edited:

Neolombax

Very cool if true. I already have Remnant 2 but its a fantastic game, everyone should try it out. I'll probably re-install it again, the player bump could be fun for coop. Looking forward to Pathfinder WoTR. Heard very good things about it.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Remnant 2 is good but you can tell its designed for coop. Solo works but can sometimes be more difficult.

Top Bottom