• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2 |OT| Let's Get All-Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayis

OMG, I've been binge watching Katya's periscopes and I have to say, no other queen to me has come across as sincere, warm, understanding, compassionate and self-aware as she has, coupled with her amazing charisma and witty humor, she's just a top tier character, I liked her back in season 7 already but not to the extent I do now, I feel like I understand her a lot more.

#teamrussianbisexualhooker

The other queens I'm a fan of as well, I wouldn't be mad at any of them winning.

Rayis

All-Stars 2 girls (minus Adore) at the VMA's

Cq_CWY0WcAAgp12.jpg:large

Shizuka

Are they going to be performing at the event? I didn't watch Miley's performance live last year, I don't want to miss it if it happens this year.

Rayis

I don't know about they performing but I hope they do, their performance last year made me gag, Laganja stole the show.

mantidor

They look so good, all those references, I can't.

I'm glad Coco is looking ok, I don't know if I'm alone in this but in this first episode she looked kind of sick, her whole complexion made me worry if I'm being honest. It was filmed a year ago anyway but still.

Razmos

Adore wasn't there because she was playing at Manchester Pride! I saw her live right at the front of the stage.

She said she doesn't care about Michelle's comments because everyone knows she's a bitch.
She said she really hated Raven Symone

Adore wasn't there because she was playing at Manchester Pride! I saw her live right at the front of the stage.

She said she doesn't care about Michelle's comments because everyone knows she's a bitch.
She said she really hated Raven Symone
Good about the last bit tbh. My friends and I rolled our eyes when we found out she was judging.

What an idiot.

Oh right, well that's not too bad I guess. :)

I wonder if they intend to do the same going forward with season 9.
I doubt it.
Their deliberations this season are huge parts of the show and elimination drama so people really need to see it, whereas the normal backstage stuff is entertaining if superfluous.
But who knows! There might be a shakeup.

Pics of Adore live on Friday! Serving mermaid/california girl realness

I love Adore. My wife thinks its hilarious. She got me watching drag race and now i have a total man/woman crush on Adore to the point where i have an Adore wallpaper on my PC lol. I was sold the second she responded to Cher's mother's tale of growing up in the depression with "..Party". Katya is also pretty damn funny so i hope she does well.

Reeks

I just watched the episode. Tatiana's performance gave me chills. That's fucking performance art in a league of its own. Wow.

I just watched the episode. Tatiana's performance gave me chills. That's fucking performance art in a league of its own. Wow.
I loved when she came out and was like "this piece is called" and Michelle just lost it, but then by the end ha ass was clapping too.

slay tati.

Rayis

Gawd, fuckin' Youtube comments just spoiled the twist and elimination order of the next couple episodes, I rarely get angry at spoilers but this one did get me. Avoid the Reading challenge extras video comments on Logo's YT channel to avoid the spoilers.

^^^
Tati's so fishy she often looks like a slightly tomboyish lesbian girl while in drab. haha

Yaaass!
Saw some of them posting pics of this on instagram.
It really warms my fairy heart to see some of my favorite queens looking just as glamorous as the rich cis ladies at the VMAs.
Plus the references are pretty on point and a super fun idea.

Shizuka

For me, Courtney's the fishiest queen in the competition, but Tatianna is a close second, if only because during her season, she wasn't quite as fishy or polished as she is now.

Rayis

Tati and Courtney are both tied in fishy imo, even their voices sound fishy af, I'm jealous

On second thought, Courtney has a fairly prominent Adam's apple so maybe Tatianna does beat her after all.

Monocle

They all look so good. (Tatiana...wtf, how?) Katya's Mau dress cracks me up. Love her humor.

P.S. Clearly I'm doing something right, because my phone wanted to autocorrect "humor" to "hunk." Yes iPhone, I love hunks too.

Wilsongt

I wish someone pointed out every reference, because I'm a noob and only got Britney, Lady Gaga and Janet.

From left to right:

Little Kim's non-asian Nipple; Britney and Katy Perry Denim Delight; Kim K chic; Gaga meat dress; Madonna Like a Virgin; Something with Sia; Detox doing her own thing; Tati channeling Aliyah; Britney before she became bad.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
From left to right:

Little Kim's non-asian Nipple; Britney and Katy Perry Denim Delight; Kim K chic; Gaga meat dress; Madonna Like a Virgin; Something with Sia; Detox doing her own thing; Tati channeling Aliyah; Britney before she became bad.
Theres pics of all the original outfits on that Cosmo article I posted btw.

And fuck Frankie Grande for being an asshat and jumping into their photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom