• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It's got to the stage now though where (whoever they are) if they don't have something significant then a lot of people are going down with them including Geoff Keighley and Sony for allowing them to do this over the last week or so.
Why would Keighley or Sony "go down with them"?

What are they "allowing them to do?"

It's an indie dev in their program (if what is on the surface is real), and they are promoting their own game.. Sony has little to do with it.. the guy contacted GK on twitter, and GK told people that when asked a question about it.

IntentionalPun

You can if you’re the creator.
The game was absolutely for sale; I almost bought it after the first threads on this lol

And look at the actual reviews.. some of these are long standing Steam accounts with hundreds of purchases and some have dozens of reviews.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

The game was absolutely for sale; I almost bought it after the first threads on this lol

And look at the actual reviews.. some of these are long standing Steam accounts with hundreds of purchases and some have dozens of reviews.
Someone tried, a message displayed that it wasn’t available to buy.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Hideo Kojima is just sitting in his office, leg crossed, fingers laced, a cryptic smile on his face.

"You're a very careless group, NeoGAF. Now I shall read your memory! Hmm...you like Silent Hill?"

*ESP blasts*
*TV turns to HIDEO channel*

Nubulax

wtf, he got Keighley too?? Quickly, let's warn the gaming pope of this obvious ruse by a no name 1* rate ios and android developer :messenger_winking:

Hasan can't keep getting away with his obvious scams!! He must be stopped.....
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

GHG

Anyone else noticed how Geoff almost said interview "I got an i... a dm out of the blue from Hassan"

Looks like he was going to say "email" but stopped himself.

Why would Keighley or Sony "go down with them"?

What are they "allowing them to do?"

It's an indie dev in their program (if what is on the surface is real), and they are promoting their own game.. Sony has little to do with it.. the guy contacted GK on twitter, and GK told people that when asked a question about it.

Sony could easily tell them to stop this shit and Geoff could dismiss them, not agreeing to share something about what they are doing on his twitter.

Also look at what the Konami store teased. Are you cynical enough to believe they are only teasing silent hill merch to capitalise on the recent buzz all of this has created?

Where there's smoke there's often fire and there's a lot of smoke right now.

bitbydeath

So Kojima paid multiple long-standing account holders to post reviews for a game that never existed, to lend credibility to this ruse.

BRILLIANT
Or they’re peoples accounts who are also working for Kojima.

But take it back a bit, if this game was real why would it be handed to a company that has no involvement with games?

GHG

IntentionalPun IntentionalPun stop moving like The Grinch and let us have some fun you grumpy mf!

It probably will end up in nothing but some random indie game but we've all had a great time, you're not gonna get any awards for being Mr Mythbuster.

Just hop on the train, and join us all as we take a swift journey into Kojimaland 😉

200.gif

He's a secret believer.

If not he wouldn't be so invested in discussing this 😉

wtf so there is something up with that latest trailer... this version has ps5 demo written. This was the leaked internal ray tracing tech demo

the newer one is much higher quality and only says pre-alpha footage...

Last edited by a moderator:

IntentionalPun

Or they’re peoples accounts who are also working for Kojima.

But take it back a bit, if this game was real why would it be handed to a company that has no involvement with games?

Whoever that is didn't follow the Steam guidelines even, as their legal name in the NL chamber of commerce isn't "CreateQ Interactive".

But conveniently.. nothing under that company is actually for sale, so if it's not a legit registration, nothing is likely to ever happen.

It's also a company an hour from Hasan's house/where his company is registered. So who knows what relationship he has with someone who works there/owns it. He might even work there himself for his day job.

But I'm honestly not sure what your point is.. what are you suggesting is going on?

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
This is from The Haunting Early Access on PS5
SsnVizY.jpg

If you are a company you don't put it as your director's name and trading as the company name. That's only done by sole traders who want to use a business name such as John Smith t/a Smith Builders. We were told BB games is a company by people who checked through the official channels so why is it down as a sole trader? This seems off.

I'm actually serious about the above.

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
I now think it’s happening. Sony did this for us. I hope that they bought, or have some kind of partnership to produce games using Konami ips.

Alebrije

SsnVizY.jpg

If you are a company you don't put it as your director's name and trading as the company name. That's only done by sole traders who want to use a business name such as John Smith t/a Smith Builders. We were told BB games is a company by people who checked through the official channels so why is it down as a sole trader? This seems off.

tenor.gif

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

Geoff setting expectations

Yeah, sure Dorito Pope. The Phantom Pain wasn't what we thought it was, either, right? Joakim? Flaming whales? Any of this ring a bell? We're close to the truth and the usual suspects are starting to flounder. Keep the pressure up.

SsnVizY.jpg

iK3mpZU.jpg

GHG

At any rate, his feeble disingenuous efforts to control the hype may work on our purple step brothers, but we're clearly a superior breed. I AM NOT A SHEEP, KEIGHLEY. STOP TRYING TO PULL WOOL OVER MY EYES.

Those guys stopping investigating the first time round when the party was just getting started.

There's a lot more to uncover. I don't care whether this is actually silent hill or turns out to be a web of fraudulent shell companies for the purposes of tax evasion and criminal activity.

tenor.gif

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Those guys stopping investigating the first time round when the party was just getting started.

There's a lot more to uncover. I don't care whether this is actually silent hill or turns out to be a web of fraudulent shell companies for the purposes of tax evasion and criminal activity.

tenor.gif

Either way, there's a dark, twisted narrative at play. And it's up to the community to untangle the threads and become an heroes.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom