• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommib

Gold Member
pFRa6t1.jpg

DelireMan7

Did my morning catch up of the thread.

So now it's not PS5 exclusive anymore ?
When winner will receive DM shortly but not anytime soon...

Also the "Turkish Kojima" joke on Twitter sounds really Moby Dick studio like.
getting closer the 4th awakens GIF by SYFY

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck

The messaging is odd because the first video says PS5 exclusive, not console exclusive but the developer expressed support for PC gamers so those are the only two platforms mentioned so far.

It is exclusive to ps5 at the moment, here is the ama

I have no idea why he would say that

matty3092

for anyone that didn’t watch the reddit ama stream here are the most interesting points:

- It’s not Silent Hill or Hills (sad)
- It’s not Siren
- It’s not Sigil
- It’s not a remake/reboot/sequel of anything

so I think this is a brand new survival horror IP made by Sony and Team Silent. The game Akira Yamaoka said was “the one you’re hoping for this summer”
Yeno if it were a new horror game by some of the OG members of team silent I'd be happy enough with all this

Dolodolo

Coming to PC too now?🤔

In fact, no matter how funny it is, but this particular message is proof that this is just an indie troll.
The fact is that (Well, as far as I know) Sonya's position of exclusivity has been very strict lately, and if someone works closely with them, then they either immediately indicate another platform, or do not indicate (What can mean either no port exit at all, or exit after a few years).

Playstation 5 exclusive was originally specified
Usually, if the port on the pc comes out after some time (Not taking years) they write Playstation 5 console exclusive. This is an important note.

I don't think Sony, for the sake of viral advertising, would let their new naming concept be spoiled.

Most likely, this is really a troll developer, which is certainly a pity, given this whole story :(

Yeno if it were a new horror game by some of the OG members of team silent I'd be happy enough with all this
Me too! Also at 1:26:34 Mark mentions “some people have cited them saying the 20th or 22nd...it should be out this week I’ll just say that.” So the app should be out Sunday then

GrayChild

Guys, don't forget that Death Stranding was confirmed as a PC title way back in 2015 as well. It was later reiterated that it would come to Steam a week before the PS4 release.

Confirming a PC version that early is nothing new for Kojimbo.

Gaelyon

In fact, no matter how funny it is, but this particular message is proof that this is just an indie troll.
The fact is that (Well, as far as I know) Sonya's position of exclusivity has been very strict lately, and if someone works closely with them, then they either immediately indicate another platform, or do not indicate (What can mean either no port exit at all, or exit after a few years).

Playstation 5 exclusive was originally specified
Usually, if the port on the pc comes out after some time (Not taking years) they write Playstation 5 console exclusive. This is an important note.

I don't think Sony, for the sake of viral advertising, would let their new naming concept be spoiled.

Most likely, this is really a troll developer, which is certainly a pity, given this whole story :(

I knew it ! which is certainly a P.T. !

I still believe. Why does there nothing about this Hasan guy exist. Why is he only active during the Japanese day time. Furthermore he said in interviews they are a small team, then they suddenly have more than 50 people plus a lot of external support. Additionally you expect at least one of the 50+ People would have a social live but there sie’s not exist any information of people working at Blue Box.

mans why couldn’t the people who spoke with him via voice or video not record something of it as proof. Either they are trolling or are in on it.

Terenty

Still having fun and convinced it's Silent Hill.

I don't get your agressivity. We are just having fun on speculating on what could be the biggest announcement in video game history. Is it so painful to you to see people having fun ?
No, it's just funny to see how people whip themselves into a frenzy over nothing like crazy ufo conspirologists.

• Triggered
Reactions: amc

Vick

Gold Member
I don't get your agressivity.
I mean:
"Cinematic experience"

Sony stop pretending you are making games already, you really aren't
When you hear this combination of words "Sony cinematic experience" know that it means "sucked off dry by journalists, but completely mediocre". Will be easier with purchase decisions later on.
It's a game made by Sony western studio, it was never great, because Sony western studios pour all their money into graphics and couldn't care less about gameplay. Anything worth playing that came from Sony these past few years are games from Japanese studios. This is the harsh truth, stop pretending otherwise.

Now that Sony is done with japanese studios say goodbye to Sony output for good. And this has nothing to do with Microsoft or Xbox
What's this fake hype all about? 30fps or 60 doesn't matter, the game still gonna remain the same boring slog
That's good, games should sell more than movies in disguise
They are all interchangeable Sony cinematic adventures, choose whatever and go with it
This thread is a perfect example why the game dev is going to shit. If a fucking corridor qte fest with the same trolls over and over is considered a masterpiece than we are truly doomed i tell ya
My prediction for the game: the same boring by the numbers Sony experience without an ounce of innovation only bigger.

Yawn
Imagine getting anything of the same calibre as Mgs2, 3, Ico, Shadow of the colossus, Silent Hill 2 from modern consoles. Seems almost unreal
Sony AAA game, no less than 85 even if shit
God bless Rockstar for creating Rdr 2, which can't be beat even by Sony cinematic linear games and will forever make cultists butthurt.
We are just having fun on speculating on what could be the biggest announcement in video game history. Is it so painful to you to see people having fun ?

No Freud required to read him as a bitter, butthurt beyond belief miserable edgelord who probably never engaged in real life human relationships of any kind whatsoever.

Just ignore him.

Last edited:

matty3092

The ufo people were onto something considering the government already admitted to their existence
Believe it when I see them with my own eyes. On topic shame this thread has died so fast after an "interview" that to me just seems strange what questions were asked and why is he saying fuck all?

This thread really goes to show how desperate people are for Sony to acquire a worthwhile exclusive.

A mere whiff of a rumor, and BANG! 3k+ posts.

Yikes!
Come on now, don’t be so salty just because we’ve been having 10x more fun here than the most boring E3 of all time, full of Xbox first party games that won’t be ready until 2024, bar… you guessed it… Halo and Forza.

SaucyJack

Believe it when I see them with my own eyes. On topic shame this thread has died so fast after an "interview" that to me just seems strange what questions were asked and why is he saying fuck all?

Agreed, the “interview” was nothing.

I still can’t get past the lack of meaningful data around Hasan or Blue Box. I know a thing or two about background checks and I’m coming up blank. Everything is a facade.

Question is what’s behind the facade? Is it Hideo, Silent Hill, Metal Gear? Or is it a big fat nothing burger?

Last edited:

Vick

Gold Member

Is there any proof they ever stopped following him?

Silent Hill will come guys, too many people related to it already confirmed it and it's just a matter of time at this point.

Will it really be this though? Is this Hasan troll really Kojima in disguise?
After sleeping on it and catching up with recent developments:

Hmm-Im-not-sure-GIF.gif

ToTTenTranz

Banned
I think Hasan is an alias for the kid who was working on the PT fan game that was supposedly shelved back in 2017, except the game wasn't shelved and it's now coming out for the PS5.

Kojima is obviously involved and Sony bought the rights from Konami to keep the development going.

Last edited:

Terenty

I mean:

No Freud required to read him as a bitter, butthurt beyond belief miserable edgelord who probably never engaged in real life human relationships of any kind whatsoever.

Just ignore him.
Finally, someone got triggered by my efforts, thx

• Triggered
Reactions: amc

bitbydeath

Is there any proof they ever stopped following him?

Silent Hill will come guys, too many people related to it already confirmed it and it's just a matter of time at this point.

Will it really be this though? Is this Hasan troll really Kojima in disguise?
After sleeping on it and catching up with recent developments:

Hmm-Im-not-sure-GIF.gif
No idea, was just sharing.

FunkMiller

Here’s where we’re at:

Either Hasan and Blue Box Games are massive trolls, who are riding on all this attention to publicise their indie game. In which case, good fucking luck with that. The backlash will be quite something.

Or, this is a slapdash, but hilarious viral marketing campaign being carried out by Hideo Kojima for a game he has in development - either Silent Hill, or something tangentially related to it.

The fact that ‘Abandoned’ is receiving such special attention from Sony, and the fact that no one can find even a single image of Hasan, makes me very suspicious…

bitbydeath

Here’s where we’re at:

Either Hasan and Blue Box Games are massive trolls, who are riding on all this attention to publicise their indie game. In which case, good fucking luck with that. The backlash will be quite something.

Or, this is a slapdash, but hilarious viral marketing campaign being carried out by Hideo Kojima for a game he has in development - either Silent Hill, or something tangentially related to it.

The fact that ‘Abandoned’ is receiving such special attention from Sony, and the fact that no one can find even a single image of Hasan, makes me very suspicious…
I think it’s funny how usually you have insiders everywhere but not one will say boo on this topic.

DonJorginho

Banned
No, i'm readying my big post full of laughing gifs and a caption "told you so"
Could you make it any clearer that you've never had any sexual contact with a woman before? I mean fuck man if this is what you get your kicks from then I'd suggest some medical intervention.

I can assure you that no-one cares about you acting all smart with your I told you sos. All you've done is stay in the safe lane and brag, like when you stick your middle finger up at a group of people when on a bus as a kid because you know they can't touch you. You don't get any awards for being a pussy and not taking risks.

This is a bit of fun, and apart from a few grumpy Mythbuster wannabes like yourself, we've all had a great time theorising and joking over this whole situation. I'm confident that no-one here will be visibly upset if this isn't Kojima or Silent Hill, the journey is always better than the destination.

So I'd suggest going out, getting some fresh air, see some gorgeous sights and stop being so obsessive over being able to say "I told you so" to a few users on NeoGAF.

If you can't go anywhere irl as your area isn't very accessible or if you're too scared, that's okay brother, I'd recommend the amazing Death Stranding that could give you the best virtual hiking experience ever.

Plus you can let us know of any other Kojima Abandoned theories you find there 😉

would donald young GIF

Last edited:

dotnotbot

Just please don't feed us with bullshit about poor indie developer receiving hate speech he doesn't deserve when all of this is over. He knows exactly what he is doing.

FunkMiller

Could you make it any clearer that you've never had any sexual contact with a woman before? I mean fuck man if this is what you get your kicks from then I'd suggest some medical intervention.

I can assure you that no-one cares about you acting all smart with your I told you sos. All you've done is stay in the safe lane and brag, like when you stick your middle finger up at a group of people when on a bus as a kid because you know they can't touch you. You don't get any awards for being a pussy and not taking risks.

This is a bit of fun, and apart from a few grumpy Mythbuster wannabes like yourself, we've all had a great time theorising and joking over this whole situation. I'm confident that no-one here will be visibly upset if this isn't Kojima or Silent Hill, the journey is always better than the destination.

So I'd suggest going out, getting some fresh air, see some gorgeous sights and stop being so obsessive over being able to say "I told you so" to a few users on NeoGAF.

If you can't go anywhere irl as your area isn't very accessible or if you're too scared, that's okay brother, I'd recommend the amazing Death Stranding that could give you the best virtual hiking experience ever.

Plus you can let us know of any other Kojima Abandoned theories you find there 😉

would donald young GIF

on fire burn GIF

Vick

Gold Member
and the fact that no one can find even a single image of Hasan
Well, not on social media but we do have a photo of him.
He accepted people on PSN (a very old account) and let you see what he does there. People also spoke with him on the phone and said he's fluent german.

He's obviously real, the real question is if he's really just what he claims to be or more like:

joakim-mogren-1024x576.jpg

Problem is we still don't know who Mogren was, his real name nor what he looked like, understandably so.

About Hasan we already know his name, we know where he lives and we've seen his face.

Top Bottom