• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

San Andreas, it's got a 2 player mode!!!

FINALLY a post that says everything that needs to be said (Folder) in regards such matters. Almost everything. well done

See you fuckers - the people at Spong are actually not total assholes after all!

etc etc

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
KyotoMecca said:
FINALLY a post that says everything that needs to be said (Folder) in regards such matters. Almost everything. well done

See you fuckers - the people at Spong are actually not total assholes after all!
etc etc

Even if the GTA news is true, I won't believe all that. Rockstar sure seems to think they're assholes. :lol

Kidding, kidding.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'll get out of this thread right now while the getting's good.
Thanks for any support offered - it means a lot to me. :)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Folder said:
I think I'll get out of this thread right now while the getting's good.
Thanks for any support offered - it means a lot to me. :)

Bah now we have to find somebody else to hate....

Well I still think the points raised in this thread are still valid. I was just commenting on how I agree about publishers being assholes when they screw up.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
fennec fox said:
It's a known fact that Rockstar wants to control the games press the way you'd like to keep your ferret from munching through the electrical wires. I may hate spong's writing style and folder's abuse of :)s, but I am a game writer too so I must defend them. R will learn one of these days!

Not related to this event, though, but with this and Driv3r, since when were Britmags so whipped?

Dude. It's been going on for *years*.

Acclaim were major league players in that kind of game back in the MK2 days. Britmags are finished. At least you yank folk are alive to spread the truth of games being shite.

fennec fox said:
It's a known fact that Rockstar wants to control the games press the way you'd like to keep your ferret from munching through the electrical wires. I may hate spong's writing style and folder's abuse of :)s, but I am a game writer too so I must defend them. R will learn one of these days!

Not related to this event, though, but with this and Driv3r, since when were Britmags so whipped?

Something I think most can agree on. heh

skip

bishoptl said:
Stand a little closer so I can beat you about the face and shoulders with this stick I found.

you should be like in GTA:SA and beat him with a...oh damn, can't talk about that either.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
If we don't get soundtrack details tonight or Saturday, I'm going to join in on the beatdown. The official site promised info "weeks before the October release".

You're running out of time, suckas!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Forty?

Your head is full of rich, creamy pudding.

Now, about this song and cast list, Mr. Fennec. Let's have a sitdown.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You'll be leaking blood from your orifices if you don't give up that list! The power of Gary Sheffield compels you!

Fifty

fennec fox said:
NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG.

Dammit! Is the reason they're not talking about this stuff because they sold the exclusives to magazines? No, that can't be it, because the next issues will come out after the game is released. Why the hell doesn't Rockstar just let its fans know the info? Any news on when they WILL release it?

skip

Fifty said:
Dammit! Is the reason they're not talking about this stuff because they sold the exclusives to magazines? No, that can't be it, because the next issues will come out after the game is released. Why the hell doesn't Rockstar just let its fans know the info? Any news on when they WILL release it?

it's in the new opm, which will be hitting probably around the time the game comes out. maybe a bit earlier.

Fifty

skip said:
it's in the new opm, which will be hitting probably around the time the game comes out. maybe a bit earlier.

It's releasing in the middle of the month? I didn't know magazines did that. Oh well....I still hate Rockstar, and Fenegi. They sure know how to treat us like the frothing bitches that we are.

GamesMaster Magazine has the exclusive (first) review in the UK.

I am not sure who has it in the US as I haven't spoken to the magazine crew in a while but I am guessing Game Informer as they have a good (perhaps the best) relationship with Rockstar.

Anyone know for sure?

Personally I couldn't give much of a shit about all the little details but I am more interested in who has convinced Rockstar to get the better deals.

Top Bottom