• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saudi Prince demands to be farted on, berates protesting onlookers affirming divine r

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact they get diplomatic immunity also, allowing them to race on the streets in exotic cars while the great American cops suck on their thumbs.

Why is diplomatic immunity at thing, anyways? Seems like it's only good for letting asshole politicians and royalty get away with anything they want as long as they are visiting other countries.

He clearly has some kind of immunity cause when three women come forward with assault and sexual assault charges against the guy and it gets thrown out something is up. Sure it's possible there wasn't enough evidence, those girls are opportunists etc. Not really wanting to give Prince of Huffing Farts the benefit of the doubt though.

As ridiculous as these guys are I still find them fascinating. This guy seems nuts with his big cat obsession, and you can kinda tell he's a pretty dangerous dude.

https://youtu.be/Euo3JaqFoss?t=18m18s

Kin5290

Why is diplomatic immunity at thing, anyways? Seems like it's only good for letting asshole politicians and royalty get away with anything they want as long as they are visiting other countries.
It's nice to have your diplomatic staff not be arrested and put up on trumped up charges just because the host government feels like making a point.

And if non-corrupt countries that have a rule of law want that kind of privilege for their diplomatic staff, they have to offer the same to everybody else.

Walpurgis

Banned
He literally told you what he's been watching.

Huh. I just reread his post. You're right. I thought he said that he saw it in a lot of different series.

I just searched it and this is what he watched.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/5714/Kizu_darake_no_Tenshi-tachi
Adults-only gag strips you'll never see in a newspaper near you! Sex, fetishism and death are all grist for the mill for Masahiko Kikuni, a creator of sick-and-twisted gag strips drawn in a deceptively cute style.
LOL

2717.jpg

LOL WTF??? is this real? what anime is this from?

Shredderi

What a fucking asshole. Dude thinks he's a fucking god because of money other people made and he inherited. The sense of entitlement in his head really speaks of a totally fucked up sense of reality. I guess that's what happens when you're brought up thinking that you're better than everyone else. This guy seems pretty dangerous to me. He is filthy rich and he is getting bored. That's why throwing ordinary "outrageous" parties isn't doing it. They used to do it for him but not anymore. These parties are starting to feel monotonous to him. Routine even. That's why he is starting to do these little "you do what I tell you to or else. I have money so I have the means to make you disappear" things. They start of small and will escalate with time. The boredom is the worst. Anything to avoid being bored. I mean, maybe. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom