• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Savage Empire Kickstarter: A Dino Graphic Novel by Bish [Only 24 Hours Left!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8one

I love graphic novels and this seems quite interesting, definitely in my wheelhouse. I'm on a tight budget as I'm changing careers so I could only pledge for the $25 tier. But I hope it helps and its always good to support a fellow Canadians, even if they might be Canucks fan. Looking forward to reading it!

deafmedal

Yay!!! That's fucking awesome, I wanted to bump up to the next ate by a dino tier, but vacation is coming... Glad hunchback stepped up big time! Congrats bish now get to work on our shirts :p

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Bish, why didn't you tell us all about this far earlier? I understand the self promoting in the TOS, but you could have got someone else to post.

OP is only a week old. How long was the Kickstarter? 30 days?

Also Gary Whitta involved in this and he never posted anything either. I've only just seen this for the first time.
There's still two days to go and more stuff to unlock. Jump aboard!

besada

Banned
There's still two days to go and more stuff to unlock. Jump aboard!
I threw a hail mary and asked some high profile guys to retweet you. So far, only Jeff VanderMeer has, but his people are your people, so maybe it'll help. Cross your fingers that Joe Hill wakes up this morning and retweets.

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
I just pledged the rest. 500

Boom! Good man!

63506-and-well-there-it-is-gif--jeff-VLTz.gif

Jawmuncher

hunchback

Not yet we're close. Need a few more achievements to get it. If someone wants to do some fan art or something we can knock some out. Don't forget to spread these links more likes means more achievements
Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/VancouverTim
Web
http://savageempire.org
Facebook
www.Facebook.com/LikesToFightStudios
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb5...MnQWmAtOaNCrkA

imagehwu71.jpg

Do you guy's need me to do anything? Let me know. I'm willing to do anything.
Bish, I have a cool giveaway you could post as incentive. Gears of War faceplate for the 360. I heard it might be worth something. Looks cool as hell. Let me know what I can do.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Right now, it's just about numbers. It's 11 people away from closing out the 200 backer achievement, for example.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Congrats Bishop, good job all!

bengraven

I thought I pledged a week ago and suddenly, AH, SHIT, WHY ISN'T IT ON MY KICKSTARTER LIST last minute addition.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Right now, it's just about numbers. It's 11 people away from closing out the 200 backer achievement, for example.

well in that case I'm in for $6. Honestly I am not into comic books, but this looks like quite the passion project and for the price of a cup of coffee fuck it. Also make a new dinosaur game when this comic book explodes :)

7 to go to hit 200 backers

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Just noticed on twitter that this had happened! Congratulations on achieving your goal Bish, and congratulations to this community for contributing to make this thing happen. :)

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You are all awesome and I'm going to decompress over the weekend before rolling out surveys and such next week.

Thank you.

wat

edit: holy shit, you're amazeballs. You all are. I'm going to go sit down and cry for a minute.

Stop that nonsense! You are the Bishop! Emotions are for lesser beings!

Congrats! Backed it because I love the art up there, some gorgeous pieces, I'm looking forward to getting my soft cover version!
CAD are worth less than AUD right? :D

Any chance of getting the physical copies signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom