• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scan of MGS3 Instruction Booklet - Shinkawa > *

jenov4

As mentioned in this post I finally managed to get my grubby paws on the MGS3 instruction booklet uncut.

Here's a picture of it:

I don't have a scanner, and I wouldn't be able to scan this sheet anyways. It's the size of a giant poster. Digital camera was used instead. Feel free to drool over this! ;)

belgurdo

Banned
*takes instruction manual around to the art staffs of various Japanese game companies*

"See? GOOD art. Not that generic dinner-plate-eye, blue hair and pleated skirt shit you always pump out because you ran out of ideas and someone happened to bring in a copy of Newtype on deadline day"

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Thumbs up on Dolby Pro Logic II.

I'm loving the full surround sound of San Andreas, and hope this one gets it right as well.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
that should've been the cover instead of the HIDEOS face-in-the-tree hodgepodge we're getting.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
that should've been the cover instead of the HIDEOS face-in-the-tree hodgepodge we're getting.
It would look way too much like MGS2: Substance, IMO. I like the US cover, I think it goes well with the time period covered, and also with the lushness of in-game visuals. However, as you don't like it, you can always condole yourself knowing that they didn't reapeat the super-hideos MGS:TTS american cover art style.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So I guess that means no hard drive support. I thought an EGM issue said it was gonna support it, but I'm not surprised that it doesn't. And that booklet cover rocks!

Yeah that should have been the games cover.

It doesn't look that much like the Substance or the MGS2 box art...other than all three being drawings in the same style. The colors are different. The poses of Snake are different. The amount of Snake being shown is different (head, shoulders+up, body+up).

Awesome, can't freakin wait.

I was pretty sure the game would run in Dolby Pro Logic II, but it's nice to see it confirmed... DPLII is my friend :)

I remember Kojima saying the game will support Dolby Digital 5.1 though when the game was first revealed, and most people didn't believe it because next to no PS2 games achieved that, I guess it was either a mistranslation/confusion, understandably.

Love that "Sexual Themes" ESRB disclaimer :D

Double post, forum went belly up for a couple of minutes.

To make this post not a complete waste of space, I'll add that I think it's unfair when I have preordered the game months ago, and have to pay $20 more than everybody else, AND wait a couple of extra weeks after release to get my copy :(

Top Bottom