• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Selling PS2 bundle on ebay. How much should I expect?

I'm in need of money in a major way so I am forced to sell off the ol' PS2 collection. For the last couple of months I've been selling games individually, but now I'd rather sell off everything in a huge bundle. I've only dealt with ebay three or four times, always as a buyer and never as a seller. From what I've seen, PS2 bundles on ebay that include game and system haven't done great recently. The most recent one I kept track of didn't get a single bid.

How much should I expect from the total bundle with everything including the system/accessories? I'm expecting $300 or less myself.

Should I split up the auction, selling all the games seperately from the controllers/system?

Here's what I'm selling.

PS2 from March 2001 -- still works perfectly
Two controllers
Multitap
DVD remote w/ IR sensor
vertical stand
component cables

Here are the games. This probably won't matter to most, but the games are all in their original, non-GH editions. And the discs, cases, and instruction booklets are in mint/nm condition.

Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Document of Metal Gear Solid 2
Final Fantasy X
Frequency
Gran Turismo 3 A-spec
Grand Theft Auto III
ICO
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
Madden NFL 2004
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
NBA 2K3
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny
Onimusha: Warlords
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Soulcalibur II
Suikoden III (unopened factory sealed)
The Mark of Kri
Twisted Metal: Black
WipEout Fusion

Any advice would be appreciated!

nitewulf said:
i'd be interested in some of the games: ace combat 4, suikoden 3, maybe BG: DA and klonoa 2.

Right now I'm trying to sell all of my games in one bundle, but if it doesn't pan out I'll send you a PM to see if you're still interested. But you definitely picked out some of the best ones. Those games you mentioned are probably the only draws to my modest collection even though I truly enjoyed all of them. I will miss Ico, Mark of Kri, and Frequency. :(

NotMSRP

Not many people will be inclined to bid on a huge bundle. You're better off seperately, or bundle the crap you can't sell with the system and sell the good ones separately.

NotMSRP said:
Not many people will be inclined to bid on a huge bundle. You're better off seperately, or bundle the crap you can't sell with the system and sell the good ones separately.

Yeah that's the trend I see on the ebay auctions I've been tracking. I might take a stab at selling it all at once, and if the bids don't meet the reserve I'll end up splitting up the bundle.

Top Bottom