• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

KissVibes

Banned
What the fuck.

I should've known this wasn't a push for Ziggler. I mean shit, his shirt design is so old it still has the old scratch logo on it.

tumblr_nca2fsm3LA1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

16BitNova

I dont know if any of you noticed. But these florida georgia guys gave away the ending in the beginning. Saying they should play their sad song for Ziggler after the match. Newbs.

They should run an angle where Sandow's so good at impersonating the Miz that he takes the title for himself and everybody else thinks the genuine Miz is the pretender. Miz gets depressed and leaves the company forever.

Just tried to fast forward live tv when they started wrapping up with those shoddy guests on commentary, my current Raw viewing habits have no place here.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shaemus v Cesaro was pretty good. Am I crazy or have they been watching a bit of NJPW lately? That slaps sequence, the stiff kicks and shaemus asking for more felt very much like the typical japanese matches

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm gonna laugh when Rollins opens the case and Ambrose stole the contract like several months prior.

Shaemus v Cesaro was pretty good. Am I crazy or have they been watching a bit of NJPW lately? That slaps sequence, the stiff kicks and shaemus asking for more felt very much like the typical japanese matches
They are both just stiff as fuck wrestlers. One of the reasons I was looking forward to both of them wrestling.

Ithil

Daniel Bryan said Cesaro was one of the guys watching the G1.

Top Bottom