• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

16BitNova

I dont enjoy the John Cena reign but I definitely respect him more after seeing him take some of those moves from Lesnar. Lesnar's force is no joke.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Angle @ No Way Out before Wrestlemania XX.

He didn't even tap when he had a fucked up neck and Jericho brought back the Liontamer.

Oh, right, maybe it was No Way Out and not No Mercy. I get those confused.

I think he came close to tapping at a wrestlemania once. It was again vs. Angle.

Foggy

That's a really unnerving comparison for me as a GSP fan.

Considering the kind of heat GSP got before he left, I guess it's appropriate. But I don't pay much attention to her comparisons. She regularly confuses Bill Pullman with Michael Douglas. I don't even know.

DMczaf

There's just something about Cena's offense, it looks like he's playing wrestler. Like when kids mimic wrestling with their friends in the backyard.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Who's hoping Seth Rollins cashes in the Money in the Bank contract and leaves Night of Champions The Champ?

Cena wins; Rollins cashes; Laser gets it back at Survivor Series

Its WWE they love moving the title around

PDVD_004.jpg

krae_man

Oh, right, maybe it was No Way Out and not No Mercy. I get those confused.

I think he came close to tapping at a wrestlemania once. It was again vs. Angle.

Angle and Cena never had a wrestlemania program.

Closest Cena ever got was "tapping" to the Walls of Jericho after Jericho got DQ'ed for refusing to release the move after a rope break.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Lesnar just hoists up Cena like a pillow, it's unreal how strong he is.

At the NFL Combine Lesnar benched 475lbs, squatted 695lbs, deadlifted of 720lbs. This is a quote from NFL Combine, "Brock is expecting to do a lot better at the end of his 6 week training period since he hasn't been working out much."

also, I'm pretty sure I recall reading a Kurt Angle interview where he says that he personally saw Brock squat 900 lbs in the gym.

Top Bottom