• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

gaiadyne

You can tell how egotistical the booking of Cena is with everyone wanting him to join them. Why would Paul want Cena when he has Bork? Why would Bray care if he makes Cena evil?

Even when Cena isn't the winner, he's the winner.

He's the big Good converting John Cena to the dark side is the ultimate victory for any bad guy

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Spoilers:
Cena will contemplate doing something heelish
He will or he won't. It won't matter.
Cena will win
Cena will never bring up that act of heelishness. His morality meter will reset until his next feud where someone tells him I KNOW WHAT THE REAL JOHN CENA IS LIKE

tumblr_m2cm873G5w1qhvcaao1_500.jpg

I think the Paige seen in the promo for the women's match was the only character in the divas division I could give a shit about. However during the match every's a skipping awkward lesbian or a Bella and I suddenly don't care about anybody. I really wish they worked on giving the women actual characters, AJ's crazy gimmcik worked a while ago but it's gotten tired. Paige simply as a girl who beat girls down because she liked beating girls down could have been huge, instead we get convoluted titillating bullshit.

Foggy

Girlfriend just said
"Is this the main event? I like him."
Me: "Who, John Cena?"
Gf: "I don't know names, I guess. He just seems sincere. He reminds me of GSP"

She's a keeper guys!

Top Bottom