• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Big One

Banned
After her performance at Summerslam, I'm convinced AJ lee vs. Steph will be an awesome match. Do it WWE. Steph could swing her around like a little girl or some shit.

Moa

Fun Fact from the wrasslin reddit:

AJ Lee's theme song: "Let's light it up, like shooting stars are burning, light up the sky." Paige's theme: "Tear the stars out from the sky; darkness falls, I come alive."

p7nusf1.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

AJ Lee's theme song: "Let's light it up, like shooting stars are burning, light up the sky." Paige's theme: "Tear the stars out from the sky; darkness falls, I come alive."
So they're ex-girlfriends?

somedevil

Ha hhh hahaha hahaha at this rewriting of history regarding DX and shawn michaels

They have 17 episodes left for the series. So you are going to get ones on DX, Stone Cold, The Rock, Sting, Goldberg, Finger Point of Doom, Mankind, Vince Russo and the final one where they won.

gurudyne

That's actually pretty cool.

Top Bottom